Real time help needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Florida to Moab... Stranded in St.Loius. Need a H55 Tranny. ASAP

Saw there is one for sale the parts section. Waiting to hear from seller.
DSC07470.jpg

Last edited:
i'll call have cruiser head in st louis that might have shop space for you.

Have a contact cruiserhead in st louis calling you guys now.. i'm still waiting on call back from friend in kc regarding h55 and or if i can get it to dealer or out of warehouse. i'll check in with you guys later after i hear from my friend at toyota.

Thanks for your help guys.

I pm'd the guy Full_Throttle two weeks ago about his H55 and he responded promptly. Good luck man.

Florida to Moab... Stranded in St.Loius. Need a H55 Tranny. ASAP

Cliff eight one three two two zero zero eight one two

Saw there is one for sale the parts section. Waiting to hear from seller.

I have an H42 available.

Ex

they're on their way here.. i have a spare h42 as well and toybox output shaft etc sitting here. we have an h55 waiting on monday here so all should be well. looks like tranny swap in the driveway on monday afternoon here. an expensive trip but it'll all work out. probably pulling the thing apart tomorrow.

thanks for helping steve. I have wheeled with him many many times and he is usually the one doing the helping. he is a hell of a guy.

Big thanks to all those helping the Florida folks!!!

Steve - looks like you'll get to enjoy a break in St. L and will be on your way in no time! Best of luck!

they're on their way here.. i have a spare h42 as well and toybox output shaft etc sitting here. we have an h55 waiting on monday here so all should be well. looks like tranny swap in the driveway on monday afternoon here. an expensive trip but it'll all work out. probably pulling the thing apart tomorrow.

Sounds good. let me know if I can help.

Ex

Good Luck Steve... Let us know if we can help in anyway...

Def many thanks to the folks helping out. He's generally the one doin the help'n.

One more notch for the Battle Wagon.

If you end up going with the h42 toybox combo, I can send you a set of drive shafts pilot made for the same set up.....

lemme know if I can do anything to help

They also got the nickel tour of the TLCA home office! :) The repair is being done in our driveway. If they don't make too much of a mess, maybe I'll feed them :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom