REAL TIME HELP NEEDED. PAGE, AZ/LAKE POWELL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You might make 100 miles at a time- batteries both charged, isolate them and use one at a time: if both together weakest battery will drain stronger battery faster. High ambient temps wont help. Every electrical item off- gonna be H O T. Take a gallon of water incase you get sidelined til help arrives.

So @woody has me hooked up with a shop....am I right in getting the 100amp? Not sure whether I currently have the 80a or the 100a, but they are interchangeable right? Only the 2003+ 130a is a different plug?

Checked on RA- there are both 80 & 100 offered for your model year but cant find anything that limits you from using 100. If the 100 is available and it fits run with it.

You might make 100 miles at a time- batteries both charged, isolate them and use one at a time: if both together weakest battery will drain stronger battery faster. High ambient temps wont help. Every electrical item off- gonna be H O T. Take a gallon of water incase you get sidelined til help arrives.
need help...maybe you have he answer or can steer me. All the plastic on the 3 prong alt plug broke, but wires ok. Need wire order.

Thanks...been reading all over mud...about similar but not this problem...but just got on the thread you linked as your message posted...haha. looks like it may link to answer...thanks!

You really pissed off a car god somewhere, didn't you?

If you need help with wire order or anything, let me know. I've got a 99LC and have the EWD book for a 99. Happy to help as I've been in your shoes multiple times and know how desperate that can get!

Many thanks to all the mudders who pitched in with advice, wiring diagrams, and even shop! Great community

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom