Real Time Help - backseat door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay guys,

I am prepping my truck to be chopped much like tapage's.

How do you remove the piece between the roll down window and the stationary window on the backseat door for the 60 series? Thanks a million

lunyou

well I wasn't wanting to damage it hoping someone could use it. I have the sawzall ready to go to remove the top......

lunyou

Take the inner door panel out and look at it. You could also go to SOR or any of the other website that have parts break downs and look how it's assembled. Once you know how it's assembled it will come apart pretty easy. It might be spot welded in.

Or, you could PM Tapag and ask him.

In general, the division bar is held by a screw on the top (pull the door seal out of its groove) & a bolt on the bottom (take the handles & arm rest, door panel off 1st).

Are you keeping the doors? The body will be pretty flexy without the top.

There is a screw under the weatherstripping on the top of the door directly above the post. Remove the screw and I believe that is all that is holding it in place.

Edit: Welll I guess there is a bolt on the underside too- couldn't remember

In general, the division bar is held by a screw on the top (pull the door seal out of its groove) & a bolt on the bottom (take the handles & arm rest, door panel off 1st).

Are you keeping the doors? The body will be pretty flexy without the top.

Thanks guys,

After I didnt' get a response for a few minutes I went out to check my self and found the screw under the seal. I already had the lower two out.

This thread will be good for the next guy.

Yes i am keeping the doors cut off at the top......I am getting ready to start a new thread.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom