Real estate agent friend looking for website help, CLT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A former coworker has gotten her real estate license, and is searching for someone that could help her setting up a website, and showing her how to update, add pages. She lives east of CLT, but can drive a bit. She would be willing to pay, or trade some gunsmithing services (her hubby is a Smith).

@roadstr6 can vouch for her too. (Dave, it's Pam looking for the help, not Beth, the foul sailor mouthed one who would hit you with her cane LOL)

I can't help with website stuff, but when she gets to it I might be able to help if she needs any drone imagery of property when the time comes. I have my commercial licenses, and I have a couple antique rifles I could use a smith to look over and see if there's an way to get fireable. .

I designed my own web site on Squarespace. If I can do it............................

I am a real estate agent, there are companies that have real estate agent formatted websites she can semi- customize for a monthly or yearly fee. It is the cheapest way to get going unless she just wants a full custom site.

I had to remake mine in about 3 hours when my old one went down. Used Go Daddy, because my DNS was already saved there from house's previous owner.

DNS from Go Daddy, Free Site Builder, load images, type in text. Done. Have DNS and Site through them, so one-stop shop.

Good pics are the key - as you can tell that we need help with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom