Real deal 62 Fj40 fst barn find! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So this rig tells me that the white/light grey under the paint on my early ‘63 (late ‘62 build) is factory primer or build.

3C47F19A-3A7D-4E62-A1C9-85A9756C6F78.gif

And.... ?

Awefully quiet here. You're undoubtedly neglecting this project. Since you are too busy and have too many projects, I'll take it off your hands. Am just up the road, have a garage space, and time for the old girl.
My vision, a mechanically pristine patina rig. ;)

Last edited:
Awefully quiet here. You're undoubtedly neglecting this project. Since you are too busy and have too many projects, I'll take it off your hands. Am just up the road, have a garage space, and time for the old girl.
My vision, a mechanically pristine patina rig.

Something tells me your not just up the road from this cruiser anymore.

No, just north on the Interstate. A straight shot (700 mi.).

Keith, it was reluctantly passed on to a fellow cruiser fanatic. It is now part of a never sell collection and I was careful to let it go to the “Right” person! Too many projects and never enough time! At last count I have 14 vehicles, I need some help, because I want them all..

I am one seventh the man you are.

Quitter? I still have several cruiser, Vw boy!!!😜 good to see you here again Tony!

That Nova is sweet! Rear wheels 👌... front :meh:

Last edited:
Well......
My oldest has the VW, I’ve been working on a street/strip Nova and then this 40 followed me home recently.

Nice Nova Tony! Need more picture!
I envision a grudge match between a red 63-4 Nova SS vs a White w/ black stripes 67 Camaro SS!

Hi Ken,

I don’t think this is the area for Nova pics, I’ve been away for a while and don’t want to get sent into time out already!!!

Knowing Whitey, I’m sure he has something special under the hood!

I haven't seen an original like that in a long time. That thing is gorgeous. Good job finding that one and good luck with her. Love that original front end. Beautiful. Cheers, fjfjfj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom