Re: Wanted FJ60, FJ62 or FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Land Cruiser

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser, 5.7L V-8, professional conversion, Ca smog legal, 4 speed manual w/OD in all gears, Aux tanks 45 Gallons total, winch, roof rack w/custom cover, New paint, PS, AC, 139Kmi, 8K on engine, owner for 21 years. Want an airplane, wife says sell Yota. You won’t find a nicer one!

Chevy 5.7 L (350 ci) stock built to 1976 specs, truck motor for low end torque not car motor, Professional Conversion at Marks Automotive 9th street in Escondido. California smog legal with sticker on firewall, 4 speed manual transmission with an overdrive in all gears, forward and reverse HI / Lo 4 WD, Main tank holds 21, aux. tanks 24 (12 each) for a total of 45 gallons, electric tank switch, electric fuel pump, Warn 8000 pound winch, roof rack with custom made cover, jet hot exhaust manifolds, stainless steel exhaust tuned for best torque, front leaf springs turned around so shackles are to the rear (this cuts down side to side movement) power steering, new type air conditioning, BF Goodrich All Terrain 32X11.50 tires in great shape, 139,000 total miles, 8,000 on engine, 3 amplifier sound system with subwoofers, mid range and tweeters, rear seat folds down for large loads, trailer hitch not attached (nothing to tow), but requires removal of spare tire to use, gun rack, all receipts owner since 1981, I want to buy an airplane but wife says I have to sell Yota first. I can only have one toy.

E-mail b.cox2@cox.net for pics and contact information.

email me if your interested in a 1987 fj60. It's got <150,000, and I don't have all the records you're looking for. I bought it on an impulse before getting rid of the other toys, and the wife is on me a bit about it. Body is in Excelent shape, as well as the interior, just the standard drivers seat tear. Engine is strong as well as the tranny. Brand new 33's, custom rear bumper, etc. Looking for ~$6,900. Let me know what you think and I can send you all the digitial pics you want.

sbybee@novell.com

I have a 1988 FJ62 for sale with just under 117,000 miles. You can check it out on Autotrader.com and enter the zip code of 86303. It's been an Arizona cruiser. I bought it from an older couple and have had it just over 2 years. I have the top portion professionally repainted. I've put new shocks, brakes, battery and starter on it, plus a tune-up and added a CD player. It's in very nice condition! Nancy in Prescott, AZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom