RE: EBAY - DON'T BEG TO BE ROBBED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I read the last posting of a guy who obviously tried to circumvent Ebay to buy an FJ40 before the auction ended... it is very simple to do great business (buying and selling) on Ebay IF YOU READ THE RULES.

EBAY RULE #1: DO NOT BUY FROM AN EBAY SELLER OUTSIDE OF EBAY SITE.

This guy shouldn't have been robbed for the money, but he didn't read a single thing posted bt Ebay about "doing business on Ebay".

You caused the rift... quit crying about Ebay and learn to read. Ebay has made it clear far in advance of you buying or selling on their site that YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED WHEN YOU TRY TO SCREW THEM OUT OF THEIR COMMISSION.

In this case the guy doing the screwing (buyer trying to avoid fees) got screwed... fitting.

EBAY IS NOT THE PROBLEM. I BUY/SELL THERE EVERY DAY 5 YEARS NOW... NOT A PROBLEM FROM $1 TO $5,101 ON SALES OR PURCHASES IN 5 YEARS BUYING/SELLING DAILY.

Why didn't you post it on the post your referring to

Why didn't you post it on the post your referring to

Read the fine print, EBAY PROVIDES NO PROTECTION FOR CARS OVER 10 YEARS OLD. Ebays protection is worthless. You can not even leave negative feedback for someone who does not pay you. I got ripped off big time on ebay, I've had some good transactions, but a guy sold me a car the the dealer said needed over $15,000 worth of work. In every transaction, here or on ebay, BUYER BEWARE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom