RC electric World (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hi all CruiserHeads ..

Not al weekends you can go out to get good foorweeling .. and in this meantimes, I thing in RC Crawling .. I thought in this for a lots, first in Nitro Cars asn Savage, but some friend buy one, and spend most time trying start his car, than the time that he can enjoy it ..

Then, I found the electric cars and some interesting asi is ..

attachment.php

Someone here with this hobbie . ?

I've got 2 RC gas cars, Traxxas T-Max for both, with cruiser bodies on both. They do about 40-50 mph.

They are way cool..

I've had 7 or 8 electric cars, mostly Kyosho and Tamiya but that was years ago. If I was to buy one today, it would be a 1/8 scale gas car.

Gumby said:
I've got the 40 body on my T-Max. I keep blowing up nitro motors. Wish I could retro fit it with an electric sometimes.

I have the E-Maxx, wanna trade? :D

Euclid42 just "welded" the diff on his RC with superglue. I told him to post pics. You gotta love taking something that you have learned, and applying it to something else.

where do you get the cruiser bodies at?

OneMoreTime said:
I have the E-Maxx, wanna trade? :D

T-maxx and E-maxx are the same thing but with gas and the other with electric engine . ?

And, then were is the best place to buy one off this .. ? ( I'm a reall y newby :D )

Tapage said:
T-maxx and E-maxx are the same thing but with gas and the other with electric engine . ?

And, then were is the best place to buy one off this .. ? ( I'm a reall y newby :D )

Yes. The E-Maxx is the electric version. The T-Maxx being the nitro version. Tower Hobby has pretty good prices. http://towerhobby.com/

Gumby are you serious? If so PM me and I'll give you more details on what I have.

Gumby, what brand motors are you putting in it, to keep blowing it up ? I race one of my t-maxx and have had really good luck with it, even though when it does go i am going to go with another brand engine .

holy fricking money pits!!!! I had to park mine to start working on the cruiser again.Just go big block right off the bat. I can play with mine again after the cruiser is off the jack stands.

A total blast, but it takes all my money.

Gumby said:
I've lunched three of the Traxxas motors. The smaller one. i bought mine the week they came out.

Wow, 3 of the .15 motors? Are you running 33% Traxxas nitro fuel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom