Razorback Ramble! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com/ramble.asp

Lets go boys!!!

I am taking my 2 kids and wheeling the Tacoma and my Rhino. Camping on site.

Can't wait, this is one of the best events of the year. Very inexpensive and super fun.

The facilities at this park are top knotch. Also, the town of Hot Springs has all the ammenities of a big city. Hotels are close if you don't want to camp.

Lets get a group from CLC to go!

I'll be there. Already made plans.

Later,

I might actually be able to make it this year.

We'll have to see if everything falls into place.

Jeff, Where are you camping?

EDIT:
Check that! Jace's last two baseball games are Thursday, 5/31 and Friday, 6/1.

Lookin forward to the SCC

Last edited:
I'll be there. Already made plans.

Later,

Well, if jeff can be there, I don't see why I couldn't be there. I need to check into that with the base and with Team Tollison.

Well, if jeff can be there, I don't see why I couldn't be there. I need to check into that with the base and with Team Tollison.

Gosh Darn, I am supose to be going to Orange Beach that Saturday but Team Tolleson may go to Razorback and be a couple of days late to the beach.

Have to talk to the Taco s*** tray fixen woman about that trip.

When you hebrews going up to the Land of Clinton??

Chris

Chris, what you gonna do in Orange Beach - is it powerboat race weekend?

cold beer, boiled shrimp & some royal reds, good book, sun, sleep, ipod, kids in the frt bedroom, taco s*** dip maker :princess: and me in the big bed for 1 week.
We have been going to Orange Beach since there was only 1 Phoenix.
We love it there.

Oh wow, only one Pheonix! Now there are like 10-15 of them. I grew up in Gulf Shores and my parents still live there. I go home on time off from school. Might have to meet up for a little bit when you get down there.

Oh wow, only one Pheonix! Now there are like 10-15 of them. I grew up in Gulf Shores and my parents still live there. I go home on time off from school. Might have to meet up for a little bit when you get down there.

We will be there(on the beach that is), the week after the ramble.

Last edited:
I'm trying to make the Ramble.

I may try and head over friday afternoon. I could make my last stop in lake village, ar at about 3:45 and still not feel like I'm skipping out on work.

Sweet! We'll have to have our own little CLC camp. Sounds like fun.

Later,

Greg will you go if I bring my generator???;p

Greg will you go if I bring my generator???;p

Could camp in the section with power like me and jeff did a couple of years ago. It's right across from the very clean bathrooms and showers.

All registered up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom