1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray Ban (Luxotica) rocks

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Trunk Monkey, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

I recently set my Ray Ban sunglasses in my kids car seat (dumb), he climbed in and mashed them flat. They're my favorites, so I sent them in to Ray Ban to see what they could do. They called a week later and said they needed a $12.50 processing fee and that they would call with the repair costs later.

Sunglasses showed up yesterday, like new, receipt for $12.50 inside. :D

2. fsusteve

fsusteve

Media:
    Albums:
    Costa Delmar does the same, but some how the lifetime warranty will cost about $40 bucks. I don't mind paying shipping but dayum...

3. sisukid1975

sisukid1975

I used to get their frames for my RX glasses. Great stuff, no complaints at all.

This last time I strayed from the Luxottica group and went with a pair of titanium framed Nike frames...

The really cool titanium alloy frames where you can twist them all around and they spring right back into shape. About the only thing that might happens is the lenses will pop out, but you can pu them back in yourself.

I went the titanium route this time, cause the last two pairs of glasses I broke I broke while working in the garage. So that's not Luxottica's fault in any way, but I decided to try the "indestructible" Nike frames this time. SO far, so good. ....

Fred

4. 94landcruiser

94landcruiser

Maui Jim.

Year warranty but they don't ask for proof of purchase. I have had mine replaced 2x after about 2 years of use.

Yes. At 250.00 per pair I can rationalize that.

5. Capocaccia

Capocaccia

[​IMG]
    Electric EC/DC model. Polarized and only cost about 120$. They are really nice, I love my pair and have had them for a year or so.

6. Cruisin'Carolina

Cruisin'Carolina

Roy?

Roy Orbison? Is that you?:flipoff2:

Ray Bans rock......always fix or send you a new pair..hard to beat...

I even crushed a brand-new pair and the Sunglass Hut has a deal they'll replace w/ new if less than 30 days....

I usually get about 3 years out of mine.....and never have lost them since I bought a strap for them.

7. decavo

decavo

Albums:
    i wore my last pair for 4 yrs before they got too bad to use ,,,then i bought another pair

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">