1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rausch creek?

Discussion in 'VA- Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers' started by agent orange, Mar 1, 2007.

1. agent orange

agent orange

So when was the plan to go do the scouting run at rausch creek? I thought it was in 2 weeks but i may be wrong. Anyone want to help me get my exhaust redone by then? I got the ubends and muffler in today, the y pipe im gonna use is backordered.

-Matt

2. matzell

matzell

Matt,

We are going up on Thursday night the 8th of March. The plan is to run Rausch Creek on Friday, stay in Hazelton Friday night and then wheel Paragon on Sat and Sun. It should be a good trip, three days of wheeling.
    Let me know if you still want to go, I can get you the details on where we are staying.

Can you just cut out the bent sections for now in the exhaust, maybe put on some of that "really nice" fexible tubing? As far as the front locker, You need new/stronger Birfs at the same time or you will be snapping them every trip out.

I will be tied up this weekend building a fence for a friend but give me a call and I can get you more details on next weekend. I plan to leave Ashland about 5:30 Thurs night after work.

Rob

3. agent orange

agent orange

s***, i thought it was the weekend after. Ill have to finagle the fiance a little bit, our spring break starts that weekend. I told her i was going the next weekend, so i should be able to move my schedule around.

As far as the exhaust goes, ive been running it like that since crozet. The mileage sucks and its down on power, but i could always run it again. It sucks, i got everything i need except the most important part of it all, the damn stamped y pipe!

4. agent orange

agent orange

Well it looks like i wont be able to go, me and ann are gonna have a super fun weekend home like we had planned :mad: . Hope you fellas have a safe trip.

5. toyotanuts

toyotanuts

had a great time wheelin with you all this past weekend. Going to have to trade pics and videos.