Rausch Creek: Weekend of December 1st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lesson: Drive in front of, or behind, @CatskillsRunner if you wanna git yur piktur made!

Before I forget, many sincere thanks to @shmukster and @Crusha and @landwagon ’s brother James for all the work they put into spotting, extracting, and whatever else they did this weekend. I learned a lot watching them help us get through some stuff. Well, I know I needed help.

Word from the ONSC Xmas party going on this weekend in NC was pretty grim. Lots and lots of rain. Slightly warmer than PA, but stupidly wet. It’s safe to say that very little wheeling was done in that red clay. I never thought I’d say “I’m glad I went north instead”!

Damn. I forgot to wish @beno an early, but in person, happy birthday.

Waiting on my phone to sloooowly transfer pics to my laptop. No clue what’s wrong. Pics from me ASAP.

possibly....

Negative ... we were on the NE property. I've never been on that side before. Smaller and fewer trails. Great greens and doable blues. I would likely have a mild panic attack if I see the fallen officer signs again. That trail (if it is a trail) in the wet would be a huge NOPE.

Got back real late last night after a great dinner with some GCLC guys in NJ on our way back.

What a great weekend everyone. Just a blast of a time with some good old friends and new friends. It was absolutely the way a great wheeling weekend should be.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and wheeling. It was a truly great weekend.

A great day ... met a bunch of new people and had fun on the trails. I got my first Andy ish experience of bringing up the rear. Not many pics and the ones I do have are almost all @JohnVee. Got to the first washout obstacle and I follow the same line everyone else took. Onur comes walking back and says something like "I better not see you take another pu$$y line the rest of the day." Understood LOL.

Was truly impressive to see @PRADO3 in his stock truck handle obstacles with no real damage or issues. Came away muddy with some pinstripes for trail cred, but even the mudflaps stayed intact.

20181201_115652[1].jpg
20181201_121510[1].jpg
20181201_151321[1].jpg
20181201_151324[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom