Rausch Creek Off Road Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ill be taking old LC to Rausch Creek with a jeep Friend in latte september. I havent done this level of wheeling in her before and i am looking for recommendations from others who have wheeled their 100's there.

Here's what i have-
1999 Land cruiser
Factory Rear locker
Kiss drawers
33" mud terrains (ofcourse)
Rocky road outfitters sliders
after market rear bumper
2.5" ome lift with diff drop and SPC UCA
full slee skids.

I do have about 2300 saved up for my next purchase that i was going to spend on a slee blueberry and a cheap winch but it seems slee has that item on a 3-4 month back order. So that wont be happening before the trip. Also i'm planning on a new roof rack from Bowfin Cruisers in greenville mi, not included in this list.

Check out the Anthracite LC Clubs site in the Clubs section. They go to RC once a month and can show you the ropes.

Greens should be no issues, Blues with a good spotter and a bit slower than somebody on 36” and a shorter wheel base. Black and Reds isn’t going to be a wise choice.

I have run all of the Blues with a stock 80 on 33s with sliders, transfer case skid, and ARB (non winch). I scraped a lot....they called me the lowrider.... Anyway, you are lifted and your only unprotected spot is the front bumper--When i wheel with other 100s, the rear bumper is always what scrapes. Just be careful on your approaches to obstacles and you'll be good. Be prepared for a good amount of front end wheel lift in some spots though.

Sorry, I gave you the club's old name. Check with Keystone Cruisers in PA.

I did lots of blues last month and landed hard on bumpers, skids and sliders. I was very happy to have them! The blue trails were great fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom