Rausch Creek Guided tour vs 101 class (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HSR

Threads
Hello all,

I'm located in Doylestown, PA. I was looking into to taking a trip to Rausch Creek with my son. My vehicle is a 05 LC (Bone Stock), with newer Falken Wildpeaks. I went on offroad-couulting and it seems they have a class for $175. The guided tour is 30.00. Can anyone offer insight on them both? I believe its called the "green trail". I have experience with atv's off road but not with this truck. I was thinking of going in April....I feel confident doing the tour by itself but want to make sure . I appreciate the help !

Thank you for the reply. I was under the assumption that the guided trails are same trails used for the 101 class.

101 class = basic off-road driving instruction
Guided tour = follow the leader in your vehicle

Is Kyle still leading the 101 class? If so I have heard many good things about the class and his instruction.

I know this is an old thread, but Kyle is still at Off-Road Consulting. I just took a 101 class at RC this past weekend and that is where I ran into the lead driver of the club's monthly run (Eric I think his name was) where he handed me the club business card.

Kyle is awesome. He took us safely through places I thought we are bit advanced for a 101 class and I always felt like I was in good hands.

I was the black sheep in my 4Runner though in a group of Jeeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom