Rather quiet 'round here.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any current Cruiser abusers in/around the Seattle area?

Recently picked up mine- 2001 LC, 227k miles, 2 owner, and bone stock. Thus far, I've added new shoes (Geolandar G015 stock size) and a radio.

Great truck!

I'm located down in Puyallup, 2006 100 series, mostly stock except tires and a winch. I'm always interested in going on a trail run!

Hey there, I'm up in Edmonds and think it would be awesome to get some kind of meet/trail run in sometime. I've had my Cruiser for quite a while so it has a decent amount of stuff done to it..

Hey friends.

I just picked up an ‘81 fj60 and am working through the triage list (shocks, crank fromt seal, fromt rotors etc). Certainly interested in meeting other LC owners in the area —- I’m located in Seattle but like to drive. :)

Best,

-Ophir

I installed a dissent front bumper just so I could mount a winch inside it, then bolted up his skid plates too. Otherwise I'm a completely stock 06 lx with 275/70/r18 ko2's.

I'm hoping my truck will be 100 percent legal by Jan 2019. I'm finally throwing in the towel and bringing it to a shop next week, and my WSP vehicle inspection is on the 19th. My main reasons for the cruiser are to facilitate more hiking/photography Although I will be down for some bunny hill wheeling.

Mount Vernon here.

I’m still trying to figure out if I’m in the right clubhouse or if us Northenders are more Evergreen - or if I’m wrong on both choices :D

Well crap, works been a complete nightmare last 2 weeks, had to cancel my wsp inspection ( kind of silly to go all the way down to Shelton for that anyway) and still haven’t brought the cruiser into my guy for an actual look over by a mechanic. Maybe I will have it legal for 2020?

Well crap, works been a complete nightmare last 2 weeks, had to cancel my wsp inspection ( kind of silly to go all the way down to Shelton for that anyway) and still haven’t brought the cruiser into my guy for an actual look over by a mechanic. Maybe I will have it legal for 2020?

What are you getting inspected?

IDK the practicality of trailering something up to Burlington (actually the exit just N of Burlington) - but there’s an inspection station on the NW corner of the cloverleaf exit right there that generally is a easier lead time to get an appt.

It’s the exit just N of the HWY 20 exit/interchange.
HTH.

Linus; the title I got with my 80 is wrong ( at some point the registration was transferred within the po family), I’ve tried the whole certified mail thing with zero results so I need the inspection for “ ownership in doubt.”
I’m not sure I want to burn most of a day towing it around. Thanks for the heads up though.

Mount Vernon here.

I’m still trying to figure out if I’m in the right clubhouse or if us Northenders are more Evergreen - or if I’m wrong on both choices :D

We're in Mount Vernon and we have a 93. It has a major oil leak and there's a good possibility that it needs a new engine. I was hoping to find someone local who might be interested in taking a look at it. I have another thread in the tech section about the oil leak and the engine. People are asking for photos and videos. Right now at sitting at a shop on West Division and I'm trying to sort things out with the mechanic who did some work on it recently. We will most likely be selling it. Any chance you want to look at it?

Would this be the right clubhouse for kitsap county?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom