Rat Rod 45 link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The wheels make me sick, as well as the dual snorkels on a low rider...imho

Bit of a beast that.
Here's mine i've been tinkering away at. Chopped three inch's channeled two and a half :hillbilly:

1094-1.jpg

1095.jpg

Bit of a beast that.
Here's mine i've been tinkering away at. Chopped three inch's channeled two and a half :hillbilly:

1094-1.jpg

1095.jpg

Very very cool mate ,
how did you go about getting it so low , any more info and close up pics,
the pursuities look killa for the rat theme.
I have seen one other in a rat rod mag with a rusty factory 45 tub looked cool as well.
You just need some really early doors on it with the old school door handles :D

..edit and bail the headrests in the seats

If that first one is a 10 on the cool scale, what's Toyota's SEMA project with the NASCAR 5.7L?
430%2BLand%2BCruiser%2Brat%2Brod%2Bf34.jpg

Personally, I can't fit into a 45 with a full size top. I don't know how you would fold yourself into a chopped one.

very nice have seen that before as well,
All 45's get a 10/10 cool factor:beer::D

Very very cool mate ,
how did you go about getting it so low , any more info and close up pics,
the pursuities look killa for the rat theme.
I have seen one other in a rat rod mag with a rusty factory 45 tub looked cool as well.
You just need some really early doors on it with the old school door handles :D

..edit and bail the headrests in the seats

There's a few pics of it on the last few pages of my 40 build up thread ( see sig line fj40 build). I haven't updated it for awhile as i can't log in there for some reason. Head rests are staying, as it has uber trendy brown and tan LX seats. as for doors I've just been using whats laying around. so far whole thing owes me less than $600 that includes buying a commodore for the running gear

If that first one is a 10 on the cool scale, what's Toyota's SEMA project with the NASCAR 5.7L?

Personally, I can't fit into a 45 with a full size top. I don't know how you would fold yourself into a chopped one.

Toyota one is very cool and very well executed, but trying to look like something else in my opinion.
I'm a bit over 6'2" and can get into mine easy. Picked up a couple of inches of leg room when the floor was channeled and the seats sit lower as well ;)

There's a few pics of it on the last few pages of my 40 build up thread ( see sig line fj40 build). I haven't updated it for awhile as i can't log in there for some reason. Head rests are staying, as it has uber trendy brown and tan LX seats. as for doors I've just been using whats laying around. so far whole thing owes me less than $600 that includes buying a commodore for the running gear

I thought they might be LX seats with the strips on them ,
Very nice build or builds should i say mate your back yard of cruisers is def my heaven , very lucky to have so many 4x series
you just need to turn a old front end into a bbq now :D:beer:.

Found another cool utube link
YouTube - Ratrod Landcruiser Drag Racing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom