For Sale Rare Cruiser parts in Vero Beach, Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It won't interfere. It just covers the mechanism. The LX comes with nutzerts in the door but they could easily be added.
@Living in the Past just echoing Josh here. The covers are a bit spaced out from each other.

04998E71-F86B-4143-A088-37D8E456EB6B.jpeg

@Living in the Past just echoing Josh here. The covers are a bit spaced out from each other.

View attachment 1980229

Thanks Amir, this picture helps a lot. I am able to see where the license plate wiring runs under the panel. All my cruisers with ambulance doors and my 84 doors going use on my 79 are at another location. Never seen a LX in person but the left door panel seems cut out more than the larger handle trim. :hmm: those trim piece would be nice but then there the side trim pieces from the LX that do not fit non roll bar models.

Last edited:
They do with some finessing. I put a factory roll bar in my LX keeping the panels.

Thanks Amir, this picture helps a lot. I am able to see where the license plate wiring runs under the panel. All my cruisers with ambulance doors and my 84 doors going use on my 79 are at another location. Never seen a LX in person but the left door panel seems cut out more than the larger handle trim. :hmm: those trim piece would be nice but then there the side trim pieces from the LX that do not fit non roll bar models.
Here’s another pic, John.
The cover in the LX for the wiring would be essentially the door card.

5EC70E09-DAE6-4A43-909D-76ED35E9A217.jpeg

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to @Chamba for the awesome instrument cluster for the display. Smooth sale, thanks!..........friendly bump

Just heading to FedEx to send a bunch of stuff If you want that latch cover I can send it right now, you'll have it by Friday. Let me know asap.

Cheers,

Josh

Just heading to FedEx to send a bunch of stuff If you want that latch cover I can send it right now, you'll have it by Friday. Let me know asap.

Cheers,

Josh

At this point not sure what I'm doing. LX interior would nice but not sure I'm up to the challenge.

Fair enough. I've owned a couple. They are not worth the trouble frankly. I love the plain Jane bare metal.

Last edited:
G'day guys.

I just found something interesting in my search for more parts. It is an original, vinyl Toyota electric winch controller bag. This holds the controller for a Warn 8274 that was re badged as a Toyota winch.

It has two inside pockets: one to hold the cable curled up and one for the remote control handle. It's in really good -used --condition, though one of the Velcro tabs was re-glued.

This came with my LX but I've stored it since I bought that truck, so it is used but it's in great condition.

$80 plus shipping.

20190523_090003.jpg

20190523_090019.jpg

20190523_090033.jpg

1558617166375979170179975056892.jpg

Last edited:
$60 for the winch bag. SOLD

$50 for the LX door handle cover.

$75 for the front FJ40 turn signals.

Any interest?

Last edited:
Interested in the winch bag to stow under the seat of the great FJ40 LX known as Lexie! Can ship with the other item you were shipping the CT a bit later. Did this come with Lexie or another LX?

It came with another LX which was a bit beat up and missing parts. I actually sold it to a guy in America, shipped it over and he restored it beautifully..... but without the winch bag.

It's yours, I'm very happy it'll be in Lexie. I'll send it up when my replacement part comes next week for the bikini top. Just PayPal me and we can sort shipping on the top when i send it, the bag won't add anything I'm certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom