For Sale Rare Cruiser parts in Vero Beach, Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a new tuffy console coming while I'm away on this trip so i anticipate that box will work perfectly for the oil pan/ valve cover. I should have it to you soon Eric. Sorry for the delay.

No one wants that awl-teq rear sill? I'd love to ship it off... how about $200 and I'll cover shipping? I truly hate to see such a beautiful piece of metal work going unused.

Rear sill: $180, shipping within the US included....

No one wants the factory front turn signals? Ok, putting them on my new winch bumper.....

Just wanted to say thanks, again. My parts arrived well-packed and as advertised.

You're welcome Michael. Great dealing with you as always.

Do yo still have the Cable 78310-90A04 ?
I do actually. The buyer changed his mind. Pm me your address if you want it and I'll get it out this week.

Nope. Both gone. Sorry

They'll always be a part of who I am - my folks had one when I was 2 which they got new and I've driven them since I was 15, but I'm afraid they've passed me by.

I've contented myself in my new vehicle and I'm busily making it more Cruiser- like. My kids love it too so I'm creating a new family history. At the end of the day, it's all about weaving that family car into the fabric of the family memories, so whether it's a Cruiser or something else I reckon the results are similar.

Last edited:
Just found a factory 2F head gasket set which looks to be complete and unopened.

I'm still looking for more items I know I have... somewhere.

$90 plus shipping

20190515_092141.jpg

Full set of May, 1986 BJ, HJ and FJ Toyota microfiche

$25

15579277705172535746636767506556.jpg

Great Michael. Thanks. I'll try to send it tomorrow.

1: 40 series LX rear ambulance door latch cover. Needs paint, no rust. $75
2: transfer case overfill protector. Connects filler plugs for transmission and transfer case together to protect from damage if the seal starts leaking. $15 SOLD

View attachment 1965755

View attachment 1965759

View attachment 1965761

I know the rear door handle cover is from a LX model. Pictures I've seen do not show the license plate wiring cover but a full trim door panel. Putting the wiring cover on my 79 door and wonder if this cover for the door handle would interfere?

It won't interfere. It just covers the mechanism. The LX comes with nutzerts in the door but they could easily be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom