For Sale Rare Cruiser parts in Vero Beach, Florida (1 Viewer)

High and dry in the desert, dancing between hemisp
I've got a new tuffy console coming while I'm away on this trip so i anticipate that box will work perfectly for the oil pan/ valve cover. I should have it to you soon Eric. Sorry for the delay.

No one wants that awl-teq rear sill? I'd love to ship it off... how about $200 and I'll cover shipping? I truly hate to see such a beautiful piece of metal work going unused.

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star
Just now seeing this thread, dang missed out on alot of good stuff.
Any chance that one of the two wiper delay sets is still available?

They'll always be a part of who I am - my folks had one when I was 2 which they got new and I've driven them since I was 15, but I'm afraid they've passed me by.

I've contented myself in my new vehicle and I'm busily making it more Cruiser- like. My kids love it too so I'm creating a new family history. At the end of the day, it's all about weaving that family car into the fabric of the family memories, so whether it's a Cruiser or something else I reckon the results are similar.

Last edited:
Just found a factory 2F head gasket set which looks to be complete and unopened.

I'm still looking for more items I know I have... somewhere.

$90 plus shipping

20190515_092141.jpg

1: 40 series LX rear ambulance door latch cover. Needs paint, no rust. $75
2: transfer case overfill protector. Connects filler plugs for transmission and transfer case together to protect from damage if the seal starts leaking. $15 SOLD

View attachment 1965755

View attachment 1965759

View attachment 1965761

I know the rear door handle cover is from a LX model. Pictures I've seen do not show the license plate wiring cover but a full trim door panel. Putting the wiring cover on my 79 door and wonder if this cover for the door handle would interfere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom