Rare 1994 Landcruiser??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a bastardized 94. Dont have to feel bad about an ABS delete if i go part time so thats nice I guess. At least thats what I tell myself

I've got the same rig. Added an Aussie locker to the rear amongst other things.

I like the no ABS, no air bag, manual cloth seats, and rear drums. Sometimes kind of wish I had the rear air dam thing to keep dust of the rear window, but not enough to even consider doing anything about it.

How do you like the Aussie Locker? Does it help in snow/ice?

I have the dust fin stock on the back. Works well. Hate the roof rack. That has to go.

I like having no abs too and no airbags. Sorry, I don't want a 20 year old air bag in my face. And I have had nothing but problems with abs in other cars.

The Aussie locker works great. Does a good job in snow. Have to pay a little extra attention driving on ice since the back end can break lose easier if you are not careful. Hasn't been a problem for me.

Last edited:
torq-master is the brand. Not sure where to tell you to purchase, haven't looked in 4+ years.

I have a bastardized 94. Dont have to feel bad about an ABS delete if i go part time so thats nice I guess. At least thats what I tell myself

can I have the ABS rings ?

LIMITED

Or missing link? great for DD and fam rig. Great investment I made is owning a Land Cruiser.

I couldn't be happier at the moment. For driving my kids around and going on some trails, it is perfect. Also for learning what I do and don't want in the future when I have some time to really do the mods that need to get done.

I figure this will be my starter rig and in the future will be my dream one. We will see what the future holds. In the interim, what a great way to learn about my car and become much better at working on it. I have a 97 Lexus es300 as well and that needs absolutely nothing. It's actually kind of boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom