For Sale RARE 1993 2 DOOR TROOPER RS CLEAN CA TITLE SOCAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$5.5K OBO. The UNICORN of isuzu trooper. No trades as we are moving and don't have the parking. 177K miles. Clean CA Title. Name is mike and can be reached at 7147070388

These were made between 1993 and 1995. I don't believe more than a couple thousand were ever produced. Took me forever to find one and I have only ever seen 2 or 3 ever for sale. Gets lots of compliments. Everybody who has ever wanted one always says the same thing, that they love the cartoonish proportions. Purchased from a gentlemen who said he found it in a barn in North San Diego County. The trooper looks to be all original, accident and rust free. Headlight wipers and folding mirrors work, not bad for a vehicle built a quarter century ago!

3.2L V6 runs well. Stops great and the short wheelbase makes it easy to maneuver on and off road. Has aftermarket 15's with 31" tires. Appears to have a mild t-bar crank / lift. I was planning to put some time into it and address all the minor issues but have too much to focus on with a home sale/purchase. Will come as pictured with thule bike carriers, Yakima cargo box and load bars, Rotopax fuel cans.

Here are the issues;

*Leaks oil out the valve cover gaskets

*AC does not work. Have not investigated what it will take to get it working.

*During the 1st start of the day, has intermittent 'firm' shift from Park to Drive when very cold out. My limited research on Planetisuzu tells me to change out the trans fluid as a 1st step, then look to replace shift solenoid(s) 2nd. The condition has not worsened in the several months I have owned it. The vehicle shifts great whilst driving and every subsequent P to D shift through the rest of the day is normal.

*Central locking works but key to unlock doors only works on the passenger side.

*Previous owner removed the sideskirts/mudflaps. I have them and will include in the sale

*Dings/dents consistent with age/mileage

*A couple holes in the front driver seat

*Passenger door extender thingy needs to be riveted in place as it makes a clicking noise when the door is opened

*Front bumper could stand a repaint

*Access Panel for rear 'cubby' is currently secured with tape as the tab to snap it in place has broken off

*Center console lid has also suffered same hinge failure as a result of plastic fatigue/brittleness

*Cold start belt squeal

Thanks for reading. Feel free to call or message with questions.

IMG_4050_zpspnabcqxq.jpg

IMG_4048_zpsjb4lbtgi.jpg
IMG_4051_zpsjr9qzbpx.jpg
IMG_4054_zpseqd3swif.jpg

IMG_4055_zpsh9a52bn3.jpg
IMG_4056_zpshes9o4zk.jpg
IMG_4058_zpsarzmibbt.jpg
IMG_4061_zpsuipqaa5d.jpg
IMG_4067_zpssynjjgvy.jpg
IMG_4071_zps9x5xyojx.jpg
IMG_4072_zpsxnd63plx.jpg
IMG_4073_zpsab7bregz.jpg
IMG_4090_zpserf213en.jpg

Aren't all Troopers unicorns now? At least in the North East they were all pretty much converted to Iron Oxide.

Yes, solid, unrusted ones are unicorns I suppose. We’re spoiled in SoCal!

Bump for YUGE price reduction.

$2995 firm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom