For Sale Rare 1973 FJ40 headrests, SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
one of only three sets I've seen in the 32 years I've been doing this. If you search the interweb you will find discussion and verification of factory brochures with these unusual, but period correct, pointed corner headrests. A period-correct resto must-have. No cracks or tears. Stored indoors for over 20 years. $450 shipped with insurance.

As always, No PMs please. Post or call the shop to follow up.

IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG

I had those on a '74 and had no idea they were so rare.

My 73 has them. Pretty sure 73 and 74 only. Not sure all the details but 74 at least headrests we're a option. Bought some 74 seats that had the tubes for headrest with factory plugs filling the holes. Which makes them even rarer since they weren't standard.

Yes.

Please PM me your contact details, thanks!

My contact info is linked in my signature line: 818-953-9230. Hopefully you have a stateside shipping address; I do not ship out of country.

Interesting....never knew. Bump!

Bump

Yes.

My 73 has them. Pretty sure 73 and 74 only. Not sure all the details but 74 at least headrests we're a option. Bought some 74 seats that had the tubes for headrest with factory plugs filling the holes. Which makes them even rarer since they weren't standard.

My 4/73 had the tubes and factory plugs but no headrests.

Figured they were a option in 73 too. Just glad my 73 had the headrests. Not sure which years headrests were a option but those plugs are just about as rare as the first generation headrests for the bucket seats.

Bump.

My 12/‘74 has oem low back seats w/plugs in a factory two tone black and grey cover. I just figured headrests started in ‘75.

TTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom