Ranger overdrive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have up for sale a Ranger overdrive unit that bolts up to a chevy small block and a stock 4 sp land cruiser tranny. This unit is perfect for those doing a 350 sbc swap who are keeping their stock tranny b/c the 350 is 7 inches shorter than the toyota 6 cylinder and guess how long the ranger overdrive is? 7 inches, so it positions the 350 exactly where it needs to be. This does not mean that this is not a good upgrade for other chevy swaps. Anways I am asking $950 OBO (this includes shipping). This item normally costs over $1500.

were are you at ? are the shifters there ? how much with/out the trans and is the trans us spec or non us ??

Ok I get the picture, this thing is way overpriced. Unfortunately, it is not mine to price. So for right now All I can do is lower the price to $850. I will say this though, for those of you interested go ahead an email me with an offer and maybe as days and weeks pass, the seller will be willing to drop the price. Oh ya this is the ranger overdrive only, no transmission comes with it.

Thank you

[quote author=kling-on link=board=5;threadid=5349;start=msg42063#msg42063 date=1063804713]
were are you at ? are the shifters there ? how much with/out the trans and is the trans us spec or non us ??
[/quote]

??? did you miss the ?'s

sorry
I am in Prescott AZ. The shifter are there but one of them is bent up toward the top, it doesnt affect the way if performs. And it is meant to hook up to a US tranny

[quote author=isozelmonic link=board=5;threadid=5349;start=msg42434#msg42434 date=1063865644]
sorry
I am in Prescott AZ. The shifter are there but one of them is bent up toward the top, it doesnt affect the way if performs. And it is meant to hook up to a US tranny

[/quote]

thanx no problem i will get back to you hope he has it in @ a month when i get the cash ... BUT you said one shifter is bent what else is there i thought the ranger only had one shifter ?? i'm in San Antonio TX

can you get pics kling-on@pirate4x4.com

thanx joel

Hello. Is the unit still available?
#What's the deal with the shifter>?
how did it become bent? does this affect shifting? is a replacement available?
i'm assuming this is a synchronized unit?
what's the best price you can do?
do you have any idea what shipping would be to southern vermont?
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom