Random Picture Thread

Big Ed

SILVER Star
Not a whole lot of vehicle traffic that night, but still did get cars and trucks coming by, and quite a few in the morning. Road crews and guys from the oil industry as well. That was about 30 minutes west of Chetwynd, BC
That’s more inland that the route my map software tells me to take, it has me kinda taking a left at Prince George.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

So you would have to stock up on firewood and LBFMs.
Nope, just the LBFMs. I'd be good. Honestly I don't know you guys live in cold climates. I was in the grocery store today and was shivering in the dairy section. I t was too cold for me. My Mom noticed that I was shaking and mentioned it.

archtimb

I was for awhile. I can't remember the name of the fellow that started the list, i seem to remember he was in France?

I still occasionally wear my Bash shirts. Good times, great people.
I think you are correct! I also think he was bowing out as I came on board.
Anyway, Hi Ken!

HandForged

Built Not Bought!
SILVER Star
another one for the monkey I know he loves this stuff

View attachment 2213713
This is the bottom of my driveway. The a****** that lives at the bottom of the hill has a plow truck but refuses to plow it until he gets good and ready. He has a job in town and has been going over it with a snow machine instead of plowing the 4' of snow out of the way. All of this just to inconvenience other people. The joke really is on him as none of us have anywhere to go so it's like a big game of chicken. He'll get sick of having to snow machine to a friends' car to go to work soon enough and all of the rest of us will have a big laugh. Here's a picture of the drifting and his truck stuck in the middle of it. We drove down to take a few pictures to piss them off...HA!

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

Top Bottom