Random Picture Thread

Still no rain here :( which means no snow, which means no skiing :(

I think it will be close to 30 consecutive days without precipitation before we see any.

On the flip side it has been nice and sunny in low 70's during the day and lows around 40 at night. No A/C or heat needed and windows open most the day.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I think it will be close to 30 consecutive days without precipitation before we see any.

On the flip side it has been nice and sunny in low 70's during the day and lows around 40 at night. No A/C or heat needed and windows open most the day.
We're now up to 79* and it is sunny.

Nov11.jpg

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star

It was in the low 60’s here yesterday. But I welcome the change. I need all the leaves out of the trees so I can get them all mulched up before the heavy snow comes in January. I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning the flower beds out, clearing the roof, and then mulching them with the tractor... but you can’t even tell this morning.
2B456821-7211-4944-8929-C40DCC9D5742.jpeg

Top Bottom