Random Picture Thread

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

They just keep coming. As I went looking for a liquor store aimless in Osaka due to no way to look up where one would be since I can’t read Japanese. I ended up walking a 4 miles round trip and found Korea Town and this three wheeled McDonalds delivery scooter.
View attachment 2001930View attachment 2001931
After that we went out for steak.
View attachment 2001943View attachment 2001944
Nice pics. Thank you for sharing those but pics like the street scene above drives me bonkers, can't we just plant a few green things every once in a while? All over the world I see the lack of vegetation and I can't figure it out. I hope that you were able to grab some food while you were there.

Mr Cimarron

DRIVE, BREAK, FIX, REPEAT
SILVER Star
Nice pics. Thank you for sharing those but pics like the street scene above drives me bonkers, can't we just plant a few green things every once in a while? All over the world I see the lack of vegetation and I can't figure it out. I hope that you were able to grab some food while you were there.
Funny. When we went to the Toyota Automobile Museum in Toyota City I realized that I hadn’t seen a tree the whole time outside parks in Tokyo or Osaka. The museum had vegetation all around it smelled so good breathing fresh air when getting off the train.

Top Bottom