Random Picture Thread

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

That spelling works as well..... though I have found with the "e" you get into the shyte, but with the "i" you get out......
Remember I am a Bogan and product of the American school system. I do know what a Sheila is though and I can spell that one correctly. Always am up or a good rooting of pretty one. :grinpimp:

🍻

scottm

View attachment 1986439
Took out a new to me bike to knock the cobwebs off my legs. First time riding a 29 or full suspension. Where have you been all my life?!
I'm considering a new bike, another full-sus for sure, but dang those are spendy for something well equipped. I can buy a pretty nice boat for the price of a Specialized Epic or Cannondale Scalpel. Good problem to have I suppose.

scottm

I thought your Specialized was pretty dope.
I love that thing, but it is pretty old now. The shocks don't dampen as well as they used to, bottom out too often, not worth rebuilding them. It is a 26", the last of the serious competition bikes build in 26, and team Australia bike is cooler still. Still in great shape otherwise, because as much as I want, I don't ride often enough. My life is changing still in big ways. If I get a project boat, I realistically won't be riding any more than I am. If I don't, I might ride hard and often. I might follow my son to the Seattle area in a year, or follow better flying and income to Miami area, where there might not be much good riding.

Biking has been a huge part of my life, so I hate wondering if it will be again, but gotta be realistic.

cruiser100

Comfortably Numb
SILVER Star

Came across this while cleaning out my coat closet. Wish I had gotten a formal portrait done during my time as a Staff Sergeant. Before I packed on the weight since I got out, I looked pretty damn good in my blues. My favorite ribbon to earn was the bottom middle. The green with star device, for making marksman with the M16 and then with the M9. I loved going to my yearly qualifications for M16 and M9. They were fun days at the firing range.

View attachment 1985505
I have one of those (no device). Everyone used to ask me "what's that?" when I wore ribbons...

Top Bottom