Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a solid truck

Happed to pass by this on my way to work and figured I’d check it out. It has some body rust in the usual spots (bed and tailgate) and the trim piece on the top of the windshield is missing. Also has some dents and scrapes, and looks to have had a respray at some point. Interior looks fairly clean.

Frame and undercarriage looked ok at a glance. Some surface pitting but didn’t notice any real cancer.

I don’t have any association with this, just passing it along. It’s located on the side of 210 just north of spring lake. View attachment 2640305View attachment 2640306View attachment 2640308

Did you notice if manual or auto?

Happed to pass by this on my way to work and figured I’d check it out. It has some body rust in the usual spots (bed and tailgate) and the trim piece on the top of the windshield is missing. Also has some dents and scrapes, and looks to have had a respray at some point. Interior looks fairly clean.

Frame and undercarriage looked ok at a glance. Some surface pitting but didn’t notice any real cancer.

I don’t have any association with this, just passing it along. It’s located on the side of 210 just north of spring lake. View attachment 2640305View attachment 2640306View attachment 2640308

i was going to drop and check it out also. But when I passed by I didn’t notice the for sale sign. Looks like a pretty nice little truck.

Did you see it as well or did you call the number listed?
No. I just looked at the pics and I can tell it's manual.

Totally legit . . .

It does seem too good to be true. Especially at that price.

These cars with low mileage & unmolested are $30-$50k

Oh and the Craigslist pin drop is located in a secluded wooded area by a quarry and across the street from a Dollar General. Nothing sketchy about that at all.

Last edited:
@JohnVee

Screenshot_20210420-183149_Facebook.jpg

^^^. You serious, Clark?

@lt1fire and everyone else: That would look awesome behind me on Zoom calls. A wall of them would be even better. There you have it - my xmas list. Carry on. See y'all at the xmas party.

selling my Pioneer SX-626 that's been completely recapped:

asking 300

only selling because i finally able to locate a minty example of my "holy grail"

Anyone need a shipping crate for an engine or transmission? It's a solid wooden bottom to bolt to with 3/4" thick cardboard walls and cap. It's about 4 feet by about 3 feet I believe. I can measure it if someone wants it.

Free - come get it or it's trash.

I'll hold it for a few days if I need to - but please don't do the whole 6 month mudship thing...it's massive I'd like it gone.

selling my Pioneer SX-626 that's been completely recapped:

asking 300

only selling because i finally able to locate a minty example of my "holy grail"

PM incoming.

PM incoming.
I have an old pioneer receiver from that timeframe that I was given - never used it. If either of you are interested I’d give it to you for a 6 pack

I have an old pioneer receiver from that timeframe that I was given - never used it. If either of you are interested I’d give it to you for a 6 pack
I'd be interested

i would love it but i'm about to get in trouble for how much audio stuff i have at the moment :crybaby:

Anyone interested in an LX450? No affiliation, but I ran across this one the other day on FB. HG and a few other things just recently done. It is marked as “sold”, but as of now that is incorrect.

Posting Here

I talked to the guy for about an hour the other night. Nice gentleman, original owner that has just enough sentimental attachment to want to see the truck go to a “good home” where somebody appreciates what it is and isn’t afraid to get hands dirty keeping it alive. Not so much attachment though that he wanted to keep it over the, new to him, 100-series he just got.

During the conversation he did disclose that the charcoal canister check valve failed and it caused a small leak in the fuel tank. If I had room/time for another truck, I was going to jump on this, but I thought of some other things I could do in my current stable *cough* H55f *cough*.

edit* FB only allowed 20 photos, but he’s also willing to share more Dropbox photos of the undercarriage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom