Random cruiser pics 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice. They ever give you a hard time about that front plate? I've been hassled for it on one of my cars, but they just don't fit some bumpers :meh:

Here's the last picture of our truck. Kim bought it, which I'm happy with. It's going to be his Daughter's learning rig. I'm sure it will bring them as much joy as it brought us.

this picture was in our cul-de-sac just after all that snow two weeks ago.

Cheers

LTP_3184web.jpg

Chris and I did some exploring up Rockwell Creek road on Sunday.

20120129TessatRockwell-1.jpg

ED your truck looks good.
Your armor paint is that brush on or powder coat?

Thanks, it's por 15.

Nice. They ever give you a hard time about that front plate? I've been hassled for it on one of my cars, but they just don't fit some bumpers

Been lucky so far, an american border guard once asked if that's what we call a license plate in Canada? I don't daily drive it so in town driving is minimal.

No, gate isn't open. :)

And thanks...I'm really lovin' my 60!

I see...some fun trails up there, maybe a little tight for your clean 60:p, too tight for my wavy 80 even:crybaby:. I'd imagine there'd be too much snow to get anywhere now though, that road climbs pretty quick.

We we to the end of the mains and close to the fun on the last two off shoots before the snow got over 2 feet and the trails closed in. We only had the afternoon and we were cutting fresh tracks everywhere so didn't enter the really exciting stuff. It was a glorious afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom