Random chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see the Jeep Gladiator just came out....And Toyota says there is NO market for 70 series LC's over here....
It's a jeep every dim witted kid will want one. It's called gladiator too.

do-you-like-gladiator-movies.jpg

Meant to post these a while ago. Body shop brought us a Supra they needed the engine pulled as they were doing a full respray. Once tommy had the motor out, he got in touch with the owner to ask if he’d like to replace a lot of the dated components on the car.

Next thing you know box after box started showing up and I didn’t see much of tommy for several weeks. I didn’t get a chance to snap any completed pics, but I’m sure I’ll be seeing it around.

B8FC3AA8-51EB-4625-BCF7-66B3FE3C4944.jpeg

076F618E-CF8B-46A5-BB4E-CC74F3AEF48A.jpeg

A9FB703A-715B-4B2E-838E-6823A8A6369D.jpeg

66E867BF-E9E3-4847-AFDF-9B930C02B987.jpeg

Was looking for netting to use as storage solutions for inside the GX last night and came across this site. Pretty cool stuff and reasonably priced. Looks they do custom work as well. The net in my rear door is useless and was looking to replace it with something more durable.

Net Pockets

Was looking for netting to use as storage solutions for inside the GX last night and came across this site. Pretty cool stuff and reasonably priced. Looks they do custom work as well. The net in my rear door is useless and was looking to replace it with something more durable.

Net Pockets

If I had a barn door like the GX, I would be quick to add a fold down table to hold a stove or prep meals/burrell field joints, cv axles, ect on...
Guess one could add a net to the bottom of that also.:idea:

If I had a barn door like the GX, I would be quick to add a fold down table to hold a stove or prep meals/burrell field joints, cv axles, ect on...
Guess one could add a net to the bottom of that also.:idea:

Actually that's the plan. Been looking at buying a frontrunner fold-down table or fabricating an aluminum table to mount back there. It also has a recessed area which "had" a net but its shot.

Many roads which are usually closed are open for hunting access currently.
Very cool interactive map which clearly shows all open PA state game roads in red.

Hunting in PA (2018-19)

Dont know if that is something new or if it's always been, but I never knew they opened some roads.....been busy taking a look at the ones local to me.
Even found a pile of frozen stone to stretch out the 60s old springs.

20181209_123538.jpg

Dont know if that is something new or if it's always been, but I never knew they opened some roads.....been busy taking a look at the ones local to me.
Even found a pile of frozen stone to stretch out the 60s old springs.

View attachment 1850311
I'm so glad someone can take advantage of this, I'm an hour away from any of them here near PHL.

I'm so glad someone can take advantage of this, I'm an hour away from any of them here near PHL.

Another one over in Clark's valley I wanted to see...but i think that one may have closed yesterday.
Most of them open in late Sept and stay open till atleast the end of rifle season..early dec....some are open mid Jan and even later .

Bald Eagle opens a lot of the Spider Trails through hunting season here as well. We usually try to take advantage for some good winter weekend camping trips. Something I was unaware of until recently is that there are 44 motorized camp sites... like FREE which is pretty rare for state parks and forests. Just have to send an email to get a “permit”. Plan on taking advantage of this after hunting season.
We’ve (the club) always talked about weekend trips to Bald Eagle. This may be the ticket as they are pretty spread out throughout the region.

Edit: forgot the link.
http://www.docs.dcnr.pa.gov/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_20033619.pdf

A useful addition to those maps would be a layer that shows the roads that are normally open. Would be a lot of fun to plan out a route incorporating as many of the seasonal roads as possible.

Can't help myself... this thing is so cool.

A long, long, long time ago, I had a '72 Beetle with the Baja conversion kit, fiberglass fenders, stinger exhaust, Wrangler MTs, body lift... I need to find a pic but I've never seen another like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom