For Sale Random 55 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We came across a decent amount of 40,55, and 60 parts from another mud member and we are looking to pass them on to good homes. I don't know what exactly I have yet but here is a short list of what I know right now.

I believe everything is going to come from a 79 but dont know for sure.

Front seat - upholstery ripped but could be re-buildable - $100
Wiring harness - complete harness in decent shape - $100
2 front cowl valance panels - in good shape no rust or dents. - $35
Seat belts - Random box of seat belts
Rear glass with track - $35
Both quarter panel glass - $15 each
battery tray for a 71 - $15

Prices aren't firm. Im willing to ship anything and everything at the buyers expense.

As I go through everything I will probably find some more parts. Picture of the seat is attached but everything is buried at this point to get pictures. Easiest way to get a hold of me is sending a PM or email to adam@torfab.com.

Adam

IMG_1502.JPG

Sounds good I will post one up. It is supposed to be a complete set but we will see.

I might have to hang on to some fronts for my little piggy.

No Idea. My best guess would be from a 79 since he had a couple of those.

Started going through everything though and found some more stuff.

Couple of gauge clusters - in all right condition material is starting to peel back by the gauges.
complete motor and gear assembly for a rear window
Tail gate metal cover
a few fender vents
bezel where the climate controls and switches are - in pretty good shape, useable but not pristine
glove box door - there are some bolts broken off on the interior bottom

other stuff as I uncover it.

I got one of those. Its in pretty good shape. I forgot you email address, send it to me again and I can send some pictures.

Here are some pictures of the seat belts. They are off a later truck with the retractable shoulder harness. They do retract when I pulled them out by hand.

IMG_1521.JPG

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG

Here are some pictures of the seat belts. They are off a later truck with the retractable shoulder harness. They do retract when I pulled them out by hand.

Sorry I missed this - trying to tell from the pictures, are the retractables 3-point belts, or do they have to clip on to a manual adjust lap belt?

Thanks.

I dont have a grill anymore. For the bezels are you looking for the rings around the headlight or the front valance? I do have some of those.

I might be getting a complete body for my project and it should have that stuff. I will keep you updated if that goes through and it has the parts in decent shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom