Ran to Sheep's Bridge this past Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As I turned the corner onto Sevens Springs Rd I see an 80 with a RTT sitting on top of the hill to the east. I think to myself, what a great camping spot. As I get closer, I realize it was @LandCruiserPhil enjoying his morning cup of coffee. :rofl: Wish I was able to get a picture. Looked like a pretty cool perch up there.

First time to Sheep's Bridge. It was worth the trip. It is amazing how busy it gets considering the drive time. They were still streaming in while we headed out about 2pm.

We didn't end up crossing the river but we did see several, lesser capable vehicles, do it.

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

As I turned the corner onto Sevens Springs Rd I see an 80 with a RTT sitting on top of the hill to the east. I think to myself, what a great camping spot. As I get closer, I realize it was @LandCruiserPhil enjoying his morning cup of coffee. :rofl: Wish I was able to get a picture. Looked like a pretty cool perch up there.

First time to Sheep's Bridge. It was worth the trip. It is amazing how busy it gets considering the drive time. They were still streaming in while we headed out about 2pm.

We didn't end up crossing the river but we did see several, lesser capable vehicles, do it.

View attachment 2295187

View attachment 2295190

View attachment 2295192

Went out there a couple weeks ago and it was the most packed I've ever seen it, there was not much "social distancing" taking place. Someone even had an Audi SUV that had made the trip via the Seven Springs route (we had come the more fun way i.e. water crossing). Ended up not sticking around, there wasn't any good parking left and just wayy too busy to be enjoyable.

Here are a couple more. Took Bloody Basin to I-17.

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

Went out there a couple weeks ago and it was the most packed I've ever seen it, there was not much "social distancing" taking place. Someone even had an Audi SUV that had made the trip via the Seven Springs route (we had come the more fun way i.e. water crossing). Ended up not sticking around, there wasn't any good parking left and just wayy too busy to be enjoyable.

I wish we would have done the water crossing route.

Some very interesting vehicles made that trip. There was a lot of plastic pieces that had broken off of various vehicles the last 10 miles or so.

I even had a guy ask me to air down the tires of the jeep he rented for the weekend. Said his girlfriend almost threw up on the way down. Lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom