Ramble?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will there be extra shirts and meal tickets to purchase at the park?

Pretty sure there will be. Gary or mack would know for sure. cant see why there wouldnt.

Won't be wheelin' but will be there and still want a shirt and a meal. Size XXL if you have extra.

We should have a few extras....but come early. We will have all of the T-shirts that are paid for in the packets already, so it's first come first served on the extra ones. Meal tickets will be available as well.
Thanks,
Gary

There are 20 XXL's in the box so I would guess chances are pretty good that you will get one.

TY
Sorry you couldn't be there again this year. The Ramble went OK. Not great. We had about 40 vehicles there which is about 2/3 what we've had in the past, but I think everyone had a good time, and I guess that's what's important. Josh Johnson from Dallas won the winch this year!
Gary

I think it went pretty well. I think as a club we have learned (at least I have) that having an event like the Razorback Ramble is alot of work and that if you can get more members involved with planning and raffel prizes it takes alot of stress off of the handfull of folks trying to put it together. The other lesson that I have learned is that it makes more sense to have folks pay for just your event fee and let them pay the park on their own.

Thank you Gary Clough for working the desk and getting raffel prizes

Thank you Mack for being president and getting raffel prizes and dealing with alot of other matters.

Thank you Daryl for your work on raffle prizes and the other matters that you handeled

Thank you Gary G. for rounding up some raffel prizes.

Thank you Bodean for printing the shirts.

Thank you CottonLand for raffel prizes.

Thank you to Ashley Driver for T-shirt design

Thank you Casey H. for being the MC

Thank you Whistel Stop for another outstanding feed.

Thank you to BJ and Superlift ORV for raffel prizes and having an awesome park for events like this one

Thank you to everyone who attended.

I am sure I have left some folks out.... Thank you to all.

Last edited:
You left out Scott Huggins, for getting some great raffle donations and one awesome beer donation, among other things.

Jerry Hopkins and Nate Lazenby helped a lot with the registration packets...

Good job Mack, Scott, Gary, Daryl, and Casey. :beer:

I had a great time, and it was a pleasure seeing you guys again, and meeting some of the other members of RLC that I hadn't yet met.

Yes, good job w/ the Ramble. Seemed to go along w/o any hiccup's. Let's think about having a NW Ark weekend run b4 the leaves begin to change. Maybe Forest Service camping weekend?
stacey

We need to check the off road park out in Eureka Springs

Had a great time guys! Always do! Hope some of yall can make it to the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Oct. Should be a large time. Pray for no rain!!!!! Although we could offer white water rafting if it rains like last year. Ha!

Had a great time guys! Always do! Hope some of yall can make it to the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Oct. Should be a large time. Pray for no rain!!!!! Although we could offer white water rafting if it rains like last year. Ha!
It is on the calendar!!! Hope to have my crawler installed and maybe have a shakedown cruise under my belt before the Crawl. Did you decide if you are having the band again?

Its a little hard for me to drive that far honestly, I have LOTS of land and some perfectly good creeks... Just hard to find a group of guys to make some trails... I've learned never to wheel alone... it means you have to hike back and get a tractor to pull you out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom