Ramble and Riverfest - an ongoing conflict... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
So last year, Little Rock moved Riverfest to the same weekend as the Ramble, which caused some pain for myself as the wife and I wanted to see Chris Stapleton, so I had to leave early.

And now the conflict continues. Cody Jinks and Cody Canada are performing this year. And yes, the same weekend as the Ramble. On Saturday.

2017 Riverfest Lineup - Riverfest 2017 - Arkansas Premier Music Experience

Move the Ramble to June 9, 10, 11? :)

Makes me no difference either way :meh:

Unfortunately I already scheduled the week of Memorial Day off. Mainly cause I get five days off for the price of four.

If moved to the next weekend I might be able to make a Saturday appearance.

I figure we have already advertised for 2017..... I figure 2018 forward I have no problem...

My ¢.02

Yeah, this is mostly a "feel it out for 2018" thread. It's too late to try and move this year.

They'll probably move Riverfest back next year.

Who knows. I like that it's not on Memorial Day weekend anymore, and the artist lineups they are able to get now. Most of the older crowd on FB, Twitter, etc have been bitching since the lineup announcement because they don't recognize any of the artists.

First weekend in June I can take Friday off and have a 5 day stretch (wed-sun). The weekend after I have no days off so I would have to take every day I was gone as a vacation day. Not certain I'd be able to make it every year if its moved. I still have to reserve some family vacation time for around Christmas and that pretty well burns it all up for me each year.

Luckily SCC and a few other events fall on the 5 day weekends as well so I try and make all of the events that line up on that stretch.

Whatever works for the group I'm down with. Hard to have a ton of say so being 5 hours East ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom