Ram Offroad Park info for 2/15/20 Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Captn Conch

Life Begins Above Timberline.
Threads
Reading the Ram website rules it states all must wear helmets. However in the 4x4 section it states all required seat belts and it looks like rollcage and Helmets recommended.

I called and verified that we don't have to wear a skid lid, helmets are required for track activities, but for dinking around and non track stuff no brain buckets required.

It looks like there is a lot of terrain to do without getting on a track. I passed by there a while back and saw a dirt bike flying through the air... didn't know what the property was at the time but looked interesting.

Also it is $20.00 to get in. Anyone been there yet?

Yes, I have been there. There is indeed no need for helmets, roll cages, etc. As mentioned at the meeting, hopefully we can get a deal based on our attendance numbers. We just need to settle that and get commitments the week before.

Reading the Ram website rules it states all must wear helmets. However in the 4x4 section it states all required seat belts and it looks like rollcage and Helmets recommended.

I called and verified that we don't have to wear a skid lid, helmets are required for track activities, but for dinking around and non track stuff no brain buckets required.

It looks like there is a lot of terrain to do without getting on a track. I passed by there a while back and saw a dirt bike flying through the air... didn't know what the property was at the time but looked interesting.

Also it is $20.00 to get in. Anyone been there yet?
I’ll be there Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom