Wanted Raleigh, NC: J100 LC, looking for doors, bumpers, running board, taillight, etc, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, new to the forum and the LC world. I picked up a white 2007 LC with 156k at auction. It had hit a guardrail and small tree, but no airbags deployed, so it's gonna get fixed up nice :) I'm looking for some good used parts:

Looking for front and rear driver side doors w/ moldings.
Front and rear bumper covers.
Front and rear bumper pads.
Front Bumper impact bar.
Driver's side running board.
Driver-side rear-most molding (wheel arch to rear).
Driver's side taillight, outer.
Fuel Door.
Grill.
Wheel, one, 18"x8".
Driver Side Rear View Mirror

I'm in NC and can receive shipments at a business address with a loading dock, so if ANYONE has something, I can definitely receive it. I've been on cruiserparts.net, car-part.com, carparts.com, as well as ebay. I've found everything, just not all from one source, and I'm forever looking for deals, so I figured what you folks might have hanging around getting dusty.

Shipping to 27607 (Raleigh, NC)

I can pickup within reason as well.

Have:
rear door,
driver side Outer tail light
Driver mirror slight crack as shown.

Pm me if your interested.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I may have missed it if you mentioned the color you are looking for, but I got running boards and the front bumper in the dark gray color. PM with an offer if interested. I'm in Chapel Hill, not far from ya.

I may have missed it if you mentioned the color you are looking for, but I got running boards and the front bumper in the dark gray color. PM with an offer if interested. I'm in Chapel Hill, not far from ya.

I'm interested. I will PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom