SOLD Raleigh, NC 2020 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
My work has changed and going forward I'll be remote so unfortunately my LC is and will be getting little use, so I am thinking about selling it. I would welcome anyone interested in my LC to PM with any questions and/or interest. Please no low ball offers as there is no urgency to sell it. I have the title in hand so no pay off with a finance company to work through needed.

Here quick description
2020 Land Cruiser
Silver with black leather
Currently 3800 miles
Garaged, perfect condition, never off paved road, no accidents
Asking $78k obo

I have done some light mods which can be reversed
- PPF Clear Bra: front bumper, lights, partial hood, partial fenders, mirrors, door handle cups
- LX570 powder coated to gun metal wheels to give more proper proportions. If you prefer original wheels/tires, please let me know as swap can be arranged.
- New BF Goodrich KO2 285/60r20 tires with accidental tire protection through Discount Tire
- Toyota OEM imported from Australia push bar. This is an expensive and very high quality push bar that provide true protection with 4 point install vs. cheap version you can buy in US that have two point install from the bottom only. It can be removed upon request.
- Hella off-road lights attached to the push bar. Those are white, but in pictures you can see them with full cover or transparent yellow.
- Imported DRLs around fog lights. Those can be removed upon request.
- WeatherTech floor mats all around and in cargo area
- Rear hatch additional cargo LED light.
- Third row seat protection covers from Japan
- Imported rear LED fog lights vs just reflector. Original reflector set can be put back on
- Tinted front driver and passenger windows

Attaching couple pictures. Thanks for looking!

IMG_4070.jpg
IMG_3989.jpg
IMG_4104.jpg
IMG_3979.jpg
IMG_3971.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous. If I was in the market right now I'd be on this.
Thanks! I would never consider selling it, but I am just sad seeing her sitting in the garage and barely driven (1000 miles since beginning of the year). She deserves to be driven and enjoyed daily.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting a few more photos of the inside.

Is the PPF full hood and fenders? Any tint and if so, is it ceramic?

PPF Clear bra is partial hood and fenders. I have more worried about all rock impact zones so even fog lights and headlights have clear bra. Even the area under vanity license plate has the clear bra.
I forgot to mentioned, but yes it has the front driver and passenger window tinted. I doubt is ceramic as it was tinted by the dealer and included as part of their upsell package. It matches really well in color rear windows but of course not as dark to keep it legal.

PPF Clear bra is partial hood and fenders. I have more worried about all rock impact zones so even fog lights and headlights have clear bra. Even the area under vanity license plate has the clear bra.
I forgot to mentioned, but yes it has the front driver and passenger window tinted. I doubt is ceramic as it was tinted by the dealer and included as part of their upsell package. It matches really well in color rear windows but of course not as dark to keep it legal.
Nice rig! GLWS

There are many purists here who do not like that I have upgraded to 20" wheels. In off roading definitely 18" with a higher sidewall is the way to go. Since my truck doesn't go off road, the upgrade definitely improves driving characteristics (less floaty) and helps with look (more proportional stance with the size of the truck).
So I am getting questions regarding the 18" wheels and if have them. I do have a replacement set (attaching a picture).
IMG_5233.jpg

There are many purists here who do not like that I have upgraded to 20" wheels. In off roading definitely 18" with a higher sidewall is the way to go. Since my truck doesn't go off road, the upgrade definitely improves driving characteristics (less floaty) and helps with look (more proportional stance with the size of the truck).
So I am getting questions regarding the 18" wheels and if have them. I do have a replacement set (attaching a picture).View attachment 2359729

Best of both worlds right there ;)
GLWS

Congrats. I'm in AZ and have been watching this one. Just didn't have the time to get over there and check it out or I would have been all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom