For Sale Raleigh NC: 2018 LC200 67.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.fredandersontoyota.com/used/Toyota/2018-Toyota-Land+Cruiser-c5f924b60a0e0a9411bed86b0b5209b9.htm
Just a heads up for anybody searching for a solid LC200. We just traded in our 2018 for a Heritage Edition and figured I'd extend the message of providing background on a dealership car (which is normally lost).

They're currently asking $69k
- All stock, never modified
- Never off roaded outside of one beach trip
- two owner car, we've owned since Oct 2020/30k - spent entire life in NC
- Non smoker
- No stories, clean carfax
- All service performed on schedule at selling dealer, recent replacement of tires and brakes

Happy to answer any questions but it's been a trouble-free vehicle. Hopefully ends up with an enthusiast.

It would be nice, if you post the truck here first for a cruiser fan to buy it for less than $69K. I understand the hassle of selling a car vs trading in, but not all the buyers are pain to deal with.
How much did you get for your LC?

It would be nice, if you post the truck here first for a cruiser fan to buy it for less than $69K. I understand the hassle of selling a car vs trading in, but not all the buyers are pain to deal with.
How much did you get for your LC?

That's great in theory and in most cases I would have offered it out and dealt with the hassle of a private party transaction. But in this case, we're talking there's roughly 10 black heritage editions for sale in the US and this one being the lowest priced, right down the street and they had no shortage of callers on it. My competitive advantage over the rest is that I was able to offer them another Land Cruiser for their inventory - a highly coveted piece of inventory at a Toyota dealership. Plus after the tax benefits it's nearly a wash.

Out of respect to the dealer (they're really good people), I'm not going to disclose my trade-in value but I can say they were on the very high side of the KBB trade-in estimates

Are prices coming down in your opinion ?

Feels like it. I'd keep tab a little bit on how mine was doing in the midst of the chaos.

But I mean at the end of the day how fast and far can the last of the land cruisers really drop? I'd still argue it's one of the safer buys in the market, like a Tacoma or 911.

That's great in theory and in most cases I would have offered it out and dealt with the hassle of a private party transaction. But in this case, we're talking there's roughly 10 black heritage editions for sale in the US and this one being the lowest priced, right down the street and they had no shortage of callers on it. My competitive advantage over the rest is that I was able to offer them another Land Cruiser for their inventory - a highly coveted piece of inventory at a Toyota dealership. Plus after the tax benefits it's nearly a wash.

Out of respect to the dealer (they're really good people), I'm not going to disclose my trade-in value but I can say they were on the very high side of the KBB trade-in estimates
I've never bought from FA (zero inventory when I was looking), but they seemed like a decent enough set of people to deal with for buying a car. Have you had good luck with their service, parts, etc? or any experience with them otherwise?

I've never bought from FA (zero inventory when I was looking), but they seemed like a decent enough set of people to deal with for buying a car. Have you had good luck with their service, parts, etc? or any experience with them otherwise?

All the above, purchased two new Taco's from them in addition to servicing my 200. Great dealership all around.

For those interested...

1674232244199.png

It was actually higher than the higher number shown.

But it’s all relative I suppose, was really only concerned with the out the door gap which had to be covered on my end. If anybody is wondering, it was my 200 + 15k. Big cost for vanity lol

I can say that cash outlay gap was significantly higher at the first pass and they were willing to work for an amicable deal which I had little to no leverage on.

Either way, if somebody wants it - it’s solid and well-cared for. With a serious offer, I’m sure they’re willing to work with you.

Just wanted to spread the word. With my larger used vehicle purchases it’s preferable if I have some insight from the previous owner and wanted to extend the favor.

It was actually higher than the higher number shown.

But it’s all relative I suppose, was really only concerned with the out the door gap which had to be covered on my end. If anybody is wondering, it was my 200 + 15k. Big cost for vanity lol

I can say that cash outlay gap was significantly higher at the first pass and they were willing to work for an amicable deal which I had little to no leverage on.

Either way, if somebody wants it - it’s solid and well-cared for. With a serious offer, I’m sure they’re willing to work with you.

Just wanted to spread the word. With my larger used vehicle purchases it’s preferable if I have some insight from the previous owner and wanted to extend the favor.
I think this was awesome of you! The porsche forum does something similar. Might post the vin for any future searches.

I looked at that rig . Looks great. Mechanically sound oil is clean. Service records . The only rust I spotted was some surface rust on rear flange. There is a rub zone along the right side rear. Dealer said it was going to paint and body pre sale. No rips inside. Needed a good vacuum and detail when I saw it as it was not yet in inventory. As is you might could bargin due to the cosmetic issue. If it was in my budget i would have purchased it .

Out of curiosity I was wondering if our old rig still existed and it sure does and they’ve dropped the price considerably to $64k. Getting really close to my trade in number.

Going off topic here, but since this thread discusses Fred Anderson, anyone have any insight into the fake HE that they have? Asking because I'm in the market and that truck is in my ideal configuration: 2020/21, Terra interior and running boards retained, but with the HE wheels/K02s, HE logos and blacked-out trim. There is a similar truck in GA which is even more better because it has the roof rack. Really interesting that these two trucks are setup identically in the same part of the country. Wish I could find one like that in the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom