SOLD Raleigh NC/2000/UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(249, 249, 249)
$8,000. Really I need help pricing this for a friend. I'm also considering buying it, but not sure if I want to put the time needed. My .02 is that it's worth about $6k to someone willing to put in some work. Looking for some advice on pricing this fairly, both for my friend and whoever buys it. I found this for their family 5 years or so ago, it's always been a NC car that I know of. For someone that wants to put in some sweat equity, the body/frame/mechanical is solid. That said, here's what we have:

The good:
Lots of mechanical work done recently. It drives great. Everything seems to work as it should.
Brakes and rotors on all 4 corners in last 1000 miles or so. Radiator changed at same time.
OME Lift
At 228k the following was done:
New Steering rack, tie rods ends, control arms, steering gear, Front axle shafts, all fluids except brake.

At 187k Timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets, etc.

The Bad:
Various cosmetic issues on exterior, one dent at right rear tail light, but barely noticeable to be honest. Some mods performed that probably need to be reversed, but that's up to whoever buys it. The interior looks like it's 20 years old. Both front seats are shot, need to be recovered or seat covers.

The really bad:
There was a sunroof leaked and there is a pretty major mildew/mold problem throughout the interior. Seatbelts, seats, grab bars. The head liner and carpet do not look that bad somehow, but I'm sure carpet would be better if replaced. The smell really hits you when you open the door. It appears that there has been no effort to clean it so far.

Thanks for your time, let me know what you think a fair price is or feel free to make an offer that is reasonable. I have a ton more pics but can only post 5 for now. Thanks!

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0771.jpeg

IMG_0779.jpeg

IMG_0798.jpeg

If you’ll pay $6k for that then come buy mine for $9k
What does yours look like? Keep in mind I'm trying to help a friend, not make money. It really is fine from a body/chassis/mechanical standpoint but man, that interior is a problem. Regardless, if I don't buy this one, I'm looking. At the same time she needs to sell this.

Top value for the truck is something around $10K. Without all the cosmetic issues. And no electrical issues.

As is, you couldn't pay me to take it. That interior is in a dreadful state. And who knows what condition the electrics and electronics are in.

If you want to undertake a massive project, then offer him $500 and hope he doesn't take it. It's obvious the guy doesn't give a s*** about the truck.

Reactions: MDK
what do you have for 9K lol
0DD2811B-624E-4D7A-8178-647E6DE39204.jpeg

Here it is :lol: overland ready bro!

Figure I should post the nicest rig I could possibly find because no matter what mine looks like you probably would’ve took a :poop: on it.
Dude was saying $6k for that moldy ragged out cruiser...

Top value for the truck is something around $10K. Without all the cosmetic issues. And no electrical issues.

As is, you couldn't pay me to take it. That interior is in a dreadful state. And who knows what condition the electrics and electronics are in.

If you want to undertake a massive project, then offer him $500 and hope he doesn't take it. It's obvious the guy doesn't give a s*** about the truck.
Thanks Ace. It's a shame really. I did not think about the possible electrical issues down the road. Probably best turned into a trail rig. There has to be some value there at least, not sure what though.

View attachment 2567007
Here it is :lol: overland ready bro!

Figure I should post the nicest rig I could possibly find because no matter what mine looks like you probably would’ve took a :poop: on it.
Dude was saying $6k for that moldy ragged out cruiser...
MDK, I'll take it. Looks great. Seriously, PM me if you have something you want to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom