For Sale Raleigh, NC: 2000 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
I have a 2000 Lexus LX470 for sale. Please see the Craigslist Ad for details. I can be reached via text at 954.304.6652.

$27,500

-2000 Lexus LX470
-145,xxx Miles
-2nd Owner
-Completely Stock
-No Rust
-All Original Manuals, Paperwork, Window Sticker, Ect
-Brand New DieHard Battery 7/22
-Timing Belt Done @ 90k
-4 Brand New Oxygen Sensors
-Brand New Michelin Defenders
-3 Row Weather Tech Mats
-Just Detailed & Waxed

Last edited:
Thanks. This is my ad from selling it last month.

I bought this Lexus last July 2021 at 143,xxx miles from Leith Toyota as the second owner. I sold this Lexus to the seller last month June 2022 with 146,xxx miles. He is the third owner. He has not owned it since 100,xxx miles nor did he buy it from the original owner like the Craigslist ad mentions. This is a clean Lexus with no rust and runs great, but the seller knows the correct history and is not representing it. These are the facts
Thanks for the truth.

Last edited:
I appreciate everyone jumping on the band wagon to make comments after the respondent made some pretty quick to judge statements. In which todays world are both libel & tortious interference.

The FACTS are that I own 8 Land Cruisers, and multiple other cars.(Which I obviously didn’t advertise to the respondent as that wasn’t material to our deal.) I did indeed purchase a LX from the respondent, however that was only to sell a twin that I already had and capitalize on the great market we are seeing right now. Essential the sale of my perfect cruiser would pay for the much less expensive one. In 1999 they made 15,705 LXs and 14,705 in 2000. Literally the 2 most produced years of the LX life cycle. I only feel the need to even respond as his comments are without merit and blatantly false. In todays word you should be able to back up your statements with facts, and unfortunately he can’t as he doesn’t have them all. I would advise the respondent to govern himself accordingly.

Last edited:
Your response is unclear. Are you saying the LX in this ad is a different vehicle than the one you bought from FL3? What’s the vin on the truck you are selling? Just post the carfax, it will clarify for anyone interested in the truck.

IMO, you’ve missed your window to “capitalize on a great market”, though. I’ve been looking for the right rig for the past two years and have looked at hundreds of ads here and on other online sources and I can tell you the bubble has definitely burst. Trucks that would have sold in days a year ago are up for weeks/months and ads are constantly being updated with dropped pricing.

You are priced way too high for most guys on this site but who knows, the right buyer may come down the pike anyway. But if you can’t clarify the questions above about the mileage you bought it at and the number of previous owners with a carfax this is definitely not the forum to sell this truck.

Interesting, now the seller goes dark and is non-responsive.

Looks like he may have misrepresented key facts in his ad and gets called on it, by what looks like the guy that sold him the vehicle. Then he tries to intimidate the seller with “libel/torturous interference” rhetoric (which is a laughable claim in this example).

He can easily clear the air and prove he has “twin” vehicles and that this is all simply a misunderstanding and the truck he’s selling is not the one he bought from the seller that’s claiming he’s not being truthful.

But instead, he disappears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom