Raingler products group - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Update 2/5/20: PM me to get the discount code which is now live until midnight Feb 9th.
Thanks for being part of the Raingler Group buy. Here is the 25% off coupon code *******. Requires a minimum $100 order of Toyota, Lexus or universal fit parts but will work for everything on their site. The code expires midnight Feb 9th. 25 or more required orders by end of GB for 25% discount to be effective, so please message me to confirm you placed an order (I am confident we will crush the 25 orders need). Do not publicly post the code online but feel free to share it with all your other Toyota friends. Raingler encouraged us to please post photos after the gear is installed.
Select Your Vehicle or Product Type below

Raingler is helpful if you have any questions about products or options. General Inquiries 866-905-7625

Just a reminder, most items are built to order and the lead time is typically 45-60 days.
Thanks

I am looking to purchase a cargo barrier to improve the storage options and safety inside and my vehicle so I reached out to Raingler so see if they would be willing to offer a group buy deal for Land Cruiser / Toyota owners. They obliged with this sale depending on how many people plan to place an order the discount will grow:
5-10 would be a 10% off.
11-19 at 15% off.
20+ is 20% off.
*If 25 or more they will make it 25% off merchandise.

If you would like to place an order please responds below or send me a PM and I will add you to the list.

Total currently interested: 25+ (I'll keep this number updated as I get more responses and PMs)

Fine print: Shipping is not discounted. The discount can apply to any products on the site but an order would have to be $100 or more to be qualifying for the GB and must include at least one qualifying Toyota/Lexus Specific item. Raingler will provide the discount code to me and I will privately share it with you all via PM. The code will be valid for a few days so everyone can place their own separate orders and Raingler we will ship to each individual.

Cargo, barrier and dog safety nets - Raingler Nets
Made in the USA. Lifetime warranty

For those of you that don't know, most Raingler products are made to order to accommodate custom options like color and materials. The lead time for most of these group buy products is 45-60 days to delivery so planning for upcoming events and dates may be a consideration. I hope to have mine before Cruise Moab in April so right now my aim is to get the code and place my order around Feb 8th.

If you have any experience with Raingler products I'd appreciate your feedback. Right now I am planning to buy the Behind 2nd Row Seat Rear Barrier Divider Net with standard Net Webbing in beige and drop-down hooks. I am also considering the attic and grab handle products.

Feel free to mention this to your other Toyota owning friends, 4x4 clubs and family members. The more the marrier. Their site and youtube have good install videos for most of their products if you want to learn more.

1990-1997-toyota-land-cruiser-j80-behind-rear-2nd-row-seats-barrier-divider-net-3_1024x1024.jpg

1990-1997-toyota-land-cruiser-j80-behind-rear-2nd-row-seats-barrier-divider-net-2_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Have you seen one in person? There is a reason they weren't too popular in the 80 series. I'm not just saying that because I now have a HUGE vested interest in this thread :flipoff2:

Maybe because the Speski barriers are so nice.

Here are the Raingler install instructions for the 80. Sounds like the 80-series interior doesn't really lend itself to easily having the tightest install due to the attachment locations.

I'm planning to order the barrier for a 200-series and a 4runner and they seem to fit those great. I like the cargo net style to easily take down when needing to use the 3rd row or to possible sleep in the back. I surely don't know any better than @NLXTACY so hopefully, he can provide more 80 specific details. If you are looking at the attic or basic nets to hold cargo down I haven't heard any negative things about Raingler.

Please expand Joey, your opinion is trusted

Well lets be clear, I absolutely have a vested interest so of course everyone should make their own decision. But LONG before Wits' End was something that pissed me off because of my overheating issues, I had a Raingler net for my 80. It just sucked. I tried many different things and nothing helped. Five years later I started Wits' End and four years after that I acquired Speski because those barriers were bad ass. Now here I am just about with the last few stages of bringing these back to market.

IMG_5859.jpeg
IMG_5855.jpeg

Hey, everyone, I got the 25% off coupon code which is valid Feb 5th - 9th. If anyone wants the code please send me a PM or an email at "my_username"@yahoo.com.

I think there is a DIY video on YouTube on how to make the Raingler one out of a tennis court net and zip ties.

Some one on here had a really nice removable military style cargo net barrier. Hopefully they can chime in. I won’t buy the raingler and can’t do the Joey special due to my attic storage rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom