Rain Gear type cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone make something like this?

I apologize if the picture offends anyone
doh.gif

p10d.jpg

I am actually in the process of making one. I will post pictures when I am done.

there used to be a company that made something like that with windows for visibility.....they still do for Jeeps, but not Cruisers. Installed like a bikini, the sides/back were under the edges, then open when bad weather hit.

Discontinued about a month prior to me ordering 2 years ago :cry:

I have a custom upholsterer guy that I've used for canvas needs before . I was just hoping I could buy one of these $90 deals and make it work.

I wish someone made a duster type deal for us too, coulda used it last night.

TPI has a duster. It fits fairly good.

when I am finished with my project I was planning on having an upholstery shop make one of these out of a tough boat type material. Anyone done this before and know how much it cost (roughly?). Please keep me updated on anyone having one made or making one, pics!

thanks,

Noah

I have one of these. It was made by RockGear. I bought if from and LCML lister back in the spring and yet to install as I am currently body off. If someone is interested in taking the lead in getting a replica made up I can lend the top out for a few weeks as it is just sitting in the garage.

Kevin

I tried one made for a TJ on my cruiser this past weekend, it was way too small.
I guess custom made is the way to go.

Where do you live Alf? Wanna just sell it outrigh, hehehehe

I am in Atlanta. Everything is always for sale but I doubt if you would like my price.

Kevin

Well Alf,
you never can tell. I have alot of parts, do you need anything and want to maybe trade/ or just let me know what you'd take for it, the worse that could happen is I could fall over! :D

old thread... new info.

i recently have had some communications with RockGear and they told me that they do not have any proof that they ever made a top for the FJ's...

I wrote back and told him that i know for a fact that they did and if all he needs is one to use as a pattern, we might be able to make that happen.

i also informed him that we (FJers) are quite a large group and that I am sure a FJ top would sell well...

i will keep you posted.

Garvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom