Raffle Prize ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lets here some good ideas for raffle prizes for fall crawl...

One larger prize?

several smaller prizes?

Please be realistic on cost of these items...

Rob

I liked the way it was done last year where you put your ticket into the group for the prize that you wanted

We've got a few good prizes to give away so far. Still working on more though

We've got a few good prizes to give away so far. Still working on more though
I am asking from a Sponsor point of view.... Are people tired of tow straps and high lift jacks? I am seeing more and more people getting into the Overlanding trend but not sure they know how to use half the stuff they have... I do enjoy the food they cook!

I am looking to see what people would like to win at a raffle but may not actually go out and buy. An item that is a bonus to have but maybe not required for the camp or the truck. A bottle of bourbon on goes so far! This could be a fancy camp chair, cool gadget that makes the truck work better, help recovery when the talent tank runs dry, Something to make that meal easier to cook, something to keep those drinks cold.

Keep the ideas coming.

Rechargeable tent fans are great when it's hot and humid.

Rechargeable tent fans are great when it's hot and humid.
problem with those are most are pretty crappy. I have been using my old Craftsman fan and that has been great.... so much that my GF steals it ! I am getting her this from harbor freight to use since I was romantic and bought her a drill and proper bits last year for Xmas... she didn't have a drill of her own and borrowed the neighbors and the bit set he had was missing most of them so she is sorted on that now.

It is nice because it can run on house or battery power.

1659030559667.png

as far as the overlander crowd goes...

1659056660288.png

Maybe fuel pax?

Amazon product ASIN B07N2M7Y46
1659056882605.png

Proper Sceptor fuel cans with cap wrench and nozzle would be cool. I also think the best prize any of our people have won was that set of 5 tires from BFG @Jakes40 won a couple years back. What was it, any model, any size? Hell of a prize and absolutely something anyone in this hobby could use and appreciate.

I also think the best prize any of our people have won was that set of 5 tires from BFG @Jakes40 won a couple years back. What was it, any model, any size? Hell of a prize and absolutely something anyone in this hobby could use and appreciate.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If I remember correctly BFG was a sponsor and supplied the prize.

Regarding the Sceptor cans, anyone have friends or family in Canada? DS Tactical has them but can only ship to Canada. We'd need someone willing to receive and then reship to us.

Some good ideas above…

Here are some items, of varying appropriateness, and in no particular order that I would find exciting:

1) A large amount of top quality beef jerky

2) A good sized cache of fireworks

3) A Remington shotgun transferred through a local FFL

4) Any amount of silver bullion

5) A top of the line off road purposed shovel

6) Legit tire patch and repair kit

7) Toyota shop manuals for the popular models (maybe winner has choice of or gets a full set)

8) lithium jump starter

9) Any Land Cruiser related toys: R/C, models, etc.

10) a nice techstream or code reading device

11) top of the line first aid trauma kit

12) A good quality Rottweiler puppy

Last edited:
Some good ideas above…

Here are some items, of varying appropriateness, and in no particular order that I would find exciting:

1) A large amount of top quality beef jerky

2) A good sized cache of fireworks

3) A Remington shotgun transferred through a local FFL

4) Any amount of silver bullion

5) A top of the line off road purposed shovel

6) Legit tire patch and repair kit

7) Toyota shop manuals for the popular models (maybe winner has choice of or gets a full set)

8) lithium jump starter

9) Any Land Cruiser related toys: R/C, models, etc.

10) a nice techstream or code reading device

11) top of the line first aid trauma kit

12) A good quality Rottweiler puppy
I forgot that you guys have no sense of humor. Here are my suggestions without any funny jokes:

Amazon product ASIN B07BCL3DFR
Amazon product ASIN B00GAAMS2M
I tried hard not to post amazon links, but it's difficult to find some of this stuff off of amazon.

Last edited:
I forgot that you guys have no sense of humor. Here are my suggestions without any funny jokes:

love the jump box idea that is pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom