Radiator & Washer Reservoirs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to replace the radiator & washer fluid + pump reservoirs; but cant seem to find anything. Looking for OEM...something that's not going to break the bank.

Any suggestions?

Not oem, but I’ve used an empty gallon jug from coolant for the radiator overflow in my 74 and 72 cruisers. Fits perfectly, It sits next to the radiator with no strap or anything. Put a hole in the safety cap and run the hose.
If you want oem maybe get a bottle of Toyota coolant!
I’ve seen some non-us overflow tanks out there. I think there are some aftermarket washer reservoirs too. I would check with cityracerllc.com @Racer65 or maybe jtoutfitters?

Cruiser corps eBay auction

And the real deal HERE @ToyotaMatt

7947415D-148E-4DF7-A6B2-6D090BF64DFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking to replace the radiator & washer fluid + pump reservoirs; but cant seem to find anything. Looking for OEM...something that's not going to break the bank.

Any suggestions?
Not oem, but I’ve used an empty gallon jug from coolant for the radiator overflow in my 74 and 72 cruisers. Fits perfectly, It sits next to the radiator with no strap or anything. Put a hole in the safety cap and run the hose.
If you want oem maybe get a bottle of Toyota coolant!
I’ve seen some non-us overflow tanks out there. I think there are some aftermarket washer reservoirs too. I would check with cityracerllc.com @Racer65 or maybe jtoutfitters?

Cruiser corps eBay auction

And the real deal HERE @ToyotaMatt

View attachment 3105514

NOTE :

Below is the
Worlds First LIVE Function TEST Video , a truly Historical First in every Possible way Documenting for all future TEq Generations to come

a Vintage Toyota
Land Cruiser ANY Models Platform Windshield Washer

Nozzle / Nozzles / Jets
IN-ACTION , Properly Adjusted per the FSM , and flowing at there FULL-ON true possible potential ! :D

- a big shout-out to fellow member and Land Cruiser Community Fellow Vendor @Yotajeff , who personally Shot and Produced this unique and timeless

comprehensive TECH. Video below ........

thanks Jeff 🍻

Last edited:

Any suggestions?
Order from Toyota if your reservoirs are cracked or the pump is seized/rusted solid. Both are available from your local dealer.

If not cracked, wash out the tanks (remove pump) with swimming pool acid, rinse properly, then wash out with a generous helping of laundry powder and warm water, cover the holes and shake the water and detergent mixture to scrub inside the tank. Rinse well and it will look decent again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom