Wanted Radiator support rods & hardware (1 Viewer)

Steve Abbott

SILVER Star
After doing a little more research, it appears like the support for for a '65 is a bracket rather than rods like on the newer models? I swapped out an SBC for a 2F and I'm missing some parts that were removed by the PO. Thx

Steve Abbott

SILVER Star
The radiator support appears to be the original for a '65 so I guess I need the long one that runs from the support to the firewall on the passenger side. I also need the horizontal brace that mounts on the front of the support near the top.

The radiator support appears to be the original for a '65 so I guess I need the long one that runs from the support to the firewall on the passenger side. I also need the horizontal brace that mounts on the front of the support near the top.
I have 100 + shipping

Drake2

SILVER Star
I'm looking for some radiator support rods and hardware/bushings for a '65 FJ40. Not sure what years are interchangeable. Thanks!
Hi Steve, a little Google searching or a stop on the SOR website will give you some pictures to use in your WANTED ad. This would help others identify what you are looking for as well as a good idea of interchange years (www.sor.com) for the parts. Hope this helps with your future parts needs.

rods1.PNG

rods 2.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom