Radiator shop needed in or near Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
Hello, I am looking for a radiator shop either on the soutside of Atlanta where I live or in Midtown where I work. I normally would just buy a new radiator but this one is in an FJ40 with a/c so it is an odd size. It has a few leaks so needs boiled and repaired. Seems a lot of the shops have gone out of business. Anyone know one??

Atlanta Custom Creations referred me to Veteran's Radiator on Memorial Drive when I needed to get my radiator repaired, but unfortunately they closed down a few weeks ago. One of their techs recommended Kendrick Radiator on Moreland near the Starlight Drive-In, so that may be close to where you live. I ended up just getting a new radiator from Beno so I can't attest to their service.

We have done a gas tank and a radiator. If I remember, correctly, it was much cheaper than new. I think the tank was 125.

What fifth group restaurant is in Marietta? I know the original el taco is fifth - I would go there everyday if I lived nearby.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the info. The original El Taco is great but you need to try the others. Actually it might be Smyrna but it is South City Kitchen 1675 Cumberland Parkway Smyrna. It is really good and you will not miss El Taco after going there. Let me know the results if you go.

Regards, Chris...

Hapeville radiator I have used for a company truck, we actually sent lots of work there. Not saying they are great cuz I don't know if they are or not but knowing my old boss they are probably affordable cuz he squeeks when he walks he is so tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom