radiator help[ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Ozark Mountain Cruisers. My name is Matt Graham. Just bought a 95 cruiser and need to know who I can trust to work on it for me? Got a radiator issue, along with some others. And need to find a good mechanic in the springfield area. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey Ozark Mountain Cruisers. My name is Matt Graham. Just bought a 95 cruiser and need to know who I can trust to work on it for me? Got a radiator issue, along with some others. And need to find a good mechanic in the springfield area. Any help would be much appreciated.

What kind of issues do you have?

Mothers automotive on prince lane has done a lot of work for several of us, but like jim said, what kind of issues. Its not that hard to replace or repair radiator. Place here in town that several of us have taken our radiator to for flush and rebuild.

Other than the radiator overheating extremely. I've got a couple of engine leaks. The leaks aren't very severe but the guy I bought the cruiser from didn't take the best care of the leaks, so I assume they're a few years old and I have a ton of dirt and oil buildup on the front part of the engine around the fan clutch. And I've had a "Toyota certified" mechanic tell me he would have to use the dye method to find the leak and he wanted to charge me $80 bucks to do that. So, do you remember how much he charged to have the radiator rebuilt?

I'm not at home to look at the receipt but it seemed like $60.00 to $70.00.
The name of the shop is Auto Mart. #417-869-2225.

As far as the leak goes I would spray degreaser on it and power wash it and then look and see were it comes from.

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!! That helps me out a ton. I look forward to following you guys on the forum.

Moab trip?

If you all are still planning to head to Moab. Check out a place called Posey Lake in the Dixie National Forest off of hwy 12 about 3 hrs west of Moab. Lot's and lot's of snowmobile trails that are used in the summer for 4x4's. The lake itself is a great camping area and sits at 9,280 feet. The weather is great up there and hardly a soul in site. All of the trails are very well marked and easy to navigate. And the scenery is spectacular. Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom