Rad rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I figured since the cruiser will be down while I pull the head I'd have some other crap done. I'm not sure on the condition of my radiator but it's factory 1989. I was given 2 names "Dakota radiator" and "one stop shop". Anyone ever deal with either one? Or recommend a radiator shop?

How are they price wise? I just found anew radiator online from yota for $300 so that may be an option. I'm gonna swing by a Toyota dealer here tho

It's always been reasonable, give me a shout If you go new, I can order it thru my buddies autobody shop if you get me part numbers.

Rock Auto, Toyota Dealers on Mud Beno Akella. I have used Dakota Radiator too. On one occasion I was not very happy with their work. Usually about $80 to $100 to get a radiator worked over through them.

Rock auto doesn't show anything for a Japanese spec. I'll swing by the Toyota dealer tomorrow. It's probably cheaper online but we will see.

Mud discount through Akella will be way cheaper then Toyota locally. He is out of Canada and sells Jap spec stuff. Ordered through him several times great customer service.

I went to local Toyota and they said its discontinued.
I may order it from here. Haven't decided yet to be honest.
trdtoyotaparts.elmoretoyota.com/oe-toyota/1640058310

Contact Akella on Mud...He can get any part you need for your truck with Mud discount and Canadian exchange rate great prices. You could also look into an aftermarket aluminum. They come in all different sizes.

I'll check it out. I cleared most everything to the side of my garage so I'll start taking it apart this next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom