Rack ideas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys I've been looking thru a bunch of threads checking out any external rack ideas( pioneer racks, external storage..ect...)

so here's what I have a simple pop up Starcraft (starmaster 6 ) ...

What I'm wanting is... External pioneer style rack for the usual , shovel,rake,axe

some type of storage rack for other simple stuff that we all take camping, and add my bike rack ( making it easy to take off ) detachable to set up camp...

Show me what we have? Any help would be great
thanks James

It might help if you show us (pics if possible) were you would like to mount the rack. Is the roof of the trailer when closed solid? How much will it support? You may have to make the rack removable so that when you want to deploy the tent portion you have to remove the rack. Hard to help without an idea of where you want to place it and what kind of base you have to work with

For a trailer roof rack maybe airline rails would be help
airlineschiene-gerade-1.jpg

with several fittings between 300 daN
single-stud-fitting-1.jpg

til 1100 daN or more

double-stud-fitting-1.jpg

you also can get them in different colors ;)

400-farbige-airlineschienen.jpg

Last edited:
Double check with local law guys and see if these are legitimate for xternal carry, dont think so in some states (Cal)

you mean something other than a Yakima rack system? Sounds like thats gonna fit your multi-use/expandability/easily customiziable requirements...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom