Rabun County Camp & Wheel October 15-18 (1 Viewer)

musthave

😂
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
This will be the 4th trip of camping & wheeling in Rabun county area of Georgia. I'm hoping to have a LOT more people than the February ride. Depending on the number of participants it is possible that we will have 4WheelParts as a sponsor of the ride. TBD. Post your interest in the forum, or PM me with questions. Plan ahead!

I'm coming up from Florida with 2 other LC's on the evening of the 14th. Here is the itinerary of sorts.

October 15th
  • 8AM Arrive in Clayton and meet anyone interested in breakfast at the Rusty Bike
  • 9AM Fuel up and head out to Talullah River Campground, setup tent, reserve sites
  • 11AM Go wheeling, destination will depend on conditions and road open/close status
  • 6PM Dinner in Clayton, grocery run, back to camp.
October 16th
  • 6AM Breakfast at camp
  • 7AM On the road, Beasley Knob or Charlies Creek are likely candidates
  • LUNCH - On the road, pack accordingly
  • 6PM or thereafter, dinner at campsite
  • 8PM Night run likely close to Persimmon road
October 17th
  • 6AM Head out to Rusty Bike for breakfast, meet others
  • Wheeling
  • LUNCH - On the road
  • Dinner - TBD
  • 8PM Late night run likely off of Warwoman road
October 18th
  • 6AM Breakfast at camp
  • 7AM On the road, destinations TBD
  • LUNCH - TBD
  • Florida delegation heads out around 2PM

This may conflict with the ACC Family Reunion for me. I'm not sure if they have selected a date yet. Even if it isn't the exact same weekend, some people (including myself) probably wouldn't be up for back to back weekends.

musthave

😂
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
This may conflict with the ACC Family Reunion for me. I'm not sure if they have selected a date yet. Even if it isn't the exact same weekend, some people (including myself) probably wouldn't be up for back to back weekends.
Yea, if dates conflict, I get it. As for me, back to back to back sounds great :) If it works it would be great.

I'll be there (maybe Thursday, if not, Friday for sure), and Robert Harper (Crazie Eights FB group) is going and bringing a friend from S. Georgia with him.

musthave

😂
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Awesome!!!

Any of those Alabama guys want to go? I don't recall their names.

Sasquatch hunter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom